Author

Topic: 30 minutes until i can post outside newbie forum.. till then I wait for the drop (Read 362 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Meeting serious resistance at $130... will it hold (as I think it will) or will there be a breakout!?

30 minutes and i can post in all the other forum sections... I can't wait to post this in all the other forums:

I'm a Nigerian princess who needs to get cash out of her country fast.  I'll give anyone who helps me $50 million dollars.  All you need to do is send 100BTC to the address below and I'll send you the money.

I'm going to be rich... errr I mean... I'm going to get all my cash out of Nigeria  Cool

hahaha that'll go over well.

Activity: 42
And no, i'm not talking about a bass drop WAwaWAwaWAwa
Activity: 42
Meeting serious resistance at $130... will it hold (as I think it will) or will there be a breakout!?

30 minutes and i can post in all the other forum sections... I can't wait to post this in all the other forums:

I'm a Nigerian princess who needs to get cash out of her country fast.  I'll give anyone who helps me $50 million dollars.  All you need to do is send 100BTC to the address below and I'll send you the money.

I'm going to be rich... errr I mean... I'm going to get all my cash out of Nigeria  Cool
Jump to: