Author

Topic: 30 Redbull energy drinks 8.4oz for 3.5 BTC shipped to your door (Read 2255 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 253
Sorry, no rockstar drinks, I'm assuming my school has some sort of deal worked out to only carry red bull energy drinks because we don't have five hour either.
But I think about 30 8.4oz cans fits into a large usps, do yall think thats worth 3 BTC?

I'd say thats a fair price.  I'd buy them if I was comfortable with my BTC balance, wish I had more of them..
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Sorry, no rockstar drinks, I'm assuming my school has some sort of deal worked out to only carry red bull energy drinks because we don't have five hour either.
But I think about 30 8.4oz cans fits into a large usps, do yall think thats worth 3 BTC?
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
I'd take Rockstar at $1 each shipped. Flat rate USPS would be your best bet.

Those will kill you!    Tongue

Life will kill you... just be patient.
The flat rate or the rockstars?  Smiley
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Those will kill you!    Tongue
Ill look into it/get a flat rate box and see how many fit
So someone should be willing to pay 30 dollars for one shipped to their door,  and I'm tring to find the prices on costco for 12 packs of 8 oz ones. I have a meal plan that's non-refundable and so I have left over cash on it which expires at the end of the semester, I figured redbull would be the best buy/sell but there are of course other food things that can be bought and shipped
A case from Costco isn't much more than $30...
Its left over from school so its not a bother to me if you simply pay the cost which is about 30 dollars I think? But I may be wrong
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Drink a can and fly to deliver?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Seeing if anyone is interested in buying a 24 pack of redbull for btc, 48 U.S. states -- maybe elsewhere.

Wouldn't shipping be like half the price?  It would be cheaper to buy from a local supplier.
Alright, I can fit 30 8.4 oz redbull cans in a large flat rate usps box, I will ship anywhere in the 48 us states for 3.5 BTC. I guess I should say I can only ship orders of 30 as well.
Jump to: