Author

Topic: [$300 profit opportunity] Loan for mining payout (Read 403 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 250
monbux, im TERRIBLE with money. I was looking for $1000 in either USD or BTC.

Please feel free to message me
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
You only get paid once a month?  If not, how are you out of money from earning $130+ USD a day??? o.O
-How much BTC do you need?
This is also posted in the Altcoin section and there's a lot more questions/answers in there for anyone interested.
Edit: Well the guy who offered to do this for me appears to have scammed me, so its back open. Sigh

Hi,

Since I had a pretty damn good success doing this with my XPM wallet previously, I'm offering it again, except for Riecoin this time.

The long and short:

I currently make between $130-$150/day mining RIC (Riecoins). Once again, I am out of money until I get paid at the end of the month.

The deal:
You loan me money, I change my payout address to your RIC address. You get a 220 RIC payout every 2 hours (not exactly, sometimes its 1.4 hrs, sometimes its 2.2, but somewhere around there)
I mine to the address until you're paid back, at the end, I mine an extra 1-2 days (amount depends on how long we decide, terms are not set in stone)

So, in the end:
In the end you make an extra ~$280-300 USD in RIC (which you can easily sell for BTC if you want).

I can prove all my miner stats to you easily, I have trust on the forum. I'd also be willing to let you take control of the account *WHILE REPAYMENT IS IN PROGRESS*. The account will be returned to me at the end.

I know everyone wants collateral, which I am definitely not opposed to. But I'm not sure what you guys would want. Let me know.

As of writing this, I just received a 220 RIC payout and have around 600 unconfirmed.

Please also note, at the time of the loan, all RIC transferred out for the day will also be transferred to you. (For example, If we make a deal at like 11PM and I've already received like 2000 RIC for the day, they'd be transferred to you from my Mintpal account).

Thanks for lookin.

Jump to: