Author

Topic: 3.30% Weekly Interest PPT with 50% insurance offered by Hashking(CLOSED). (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ALL PPT ACCOUNTS WILL BE CLOSED OUT 8/19/12.  ONCE FINAL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED I WILL DISTRIBUTE ALL INTEREST DUE AND PRINCIPAL.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
This simply doesn't make sense for an investor, because you also offer 6.75% weekly uninsured.

A) put 50 BTC in uninsured; you'll get 3.375 BTC weekly and lose 50 BTC if pirate defaults.
B) put 100 BTC in partially-insured; you'll get 3.3 BTC weekly and lose 50 BTC if pirate defaults.

That's the same risk (50 BTC) and a worse return. Never mind that the other 50 BTC in A) could be elsewhere gaining interest.

Edit: this one isn't a GLBSE stock so there's perfect compounding to account for. I'll make some graphs.

OK, so only do this if you want compounding with a slightly lower risk. Graphs are here
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Summary:
Interest Rate: 3.30% Weekly.
Insurance : If there is a Pirate default anyone under this plan will receive 50% of their funds back.

If Pirate changes his rates, then the rates of this program will change. Deposits can be made anytime at http://www.hkbtclending.com and interest will be paid 7 days after your deposit is made.  For Example, if you deposit on Tuesday your payment will go out on Wednesday.  Deposits must be held for one week minimum and there will be no proration of days on interest.  Withdrawals may take up to 24 hours to be returned.   Deposits can be returned at anytime.    

This is the only deposit backed by an insurance where you will be able to see the insurance funds sitting in an address in case of default.  As deposits exceed the current insurance allocated I will add more to the insurance address.  I will currently start the fund with 4,000 BTC which will allow for 8,000 BTC worth of Deposits.  

Link to Insurance fund.
http://www.blockchain.info/address/12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn
Address of insurance fund.
12ducqed4pLJjCQL9CkwpfVLMEWAa1UQDn

Current Deposits = 0 BTC.

If there is any questions on how to setup this deposit up on the website or about the program feel to contact me.

Email: [email protected]
PM: hashking
Jump to: