Author

Topic: [$3.49] US VCC Loaded $1 | Master VCC | AUTOBUY | 1/4/2016 Discount Sales (Read 801 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm giving another vouch copy if anyone here willing to vouch for me ! Must be trusted and reputable member !
Bumping for this ! Still on sales ! Vouch copy has been given, that guy didn't reply..  Embarrassed
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
so what can they be used for?

They can be use for many thing, such as validates some account, amazon prime, getting trial that requires credit card and charging 1 dollar for verifications.

Ok great, thanks for the reply, will wait for vouch review Smiley
New stock updated ! Fresh VCC are ready !  Wink
I can see someone purchased the VCC and the vouch copy given, hopefully to see review soon. Thanks   Wink

They can be use for many thing, such as validates some account, amazon prime, getting trial that requires credit card and charging 1 dollar for verifications.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Can i get one vouch copy? Will post the review here!

Vouch copy sent, please post review asap, Thanks !  Grin
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Can i get one vouch copy? Will post the review here!
no one is going to trust a brand new account in his first early post . you should not sell via autobuy link unless have some trust through previous deals you should have completed.

Thanks for the advice, I'm offering one vouch copy to trusted member who can use it and vouch for it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
no one is going to trust a brand new account in his first early post . you should not sell via autobuy link unless have some trust through previous deals you should have completed.

These are virtual master card loaded with $1.
They can be use for most validation, promotion offer, trial, amazon, etc.

Click Here to BUY = https://slut.io/p/5177

Format:
Card Number | Expiry Date | CVV

They can't verify your paypal.
Products will be sent to your email automatically after one confirmations of transaction.

SKYPE - exchangewithjoseph

Giving 1 vouch copies to trusted member.

Jump to: