Author

Topic: [$35] Cryptocurrency Alerts PHP Script - Build a cryptocurrency mailing list (Read 1678 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 100
Web Developer
Cryptocurrency Alerts

Get email price alerts for over 1,000 cryptocurrencies & build a large cryptocurrency related mailing list with this responsive PHP script.

CoinAlerts is perfect for creating a cryptocurrency related mailing list, with built in options to export your list as a CSV file to import to popular email services such as MailChimp.

Create email price alerts
Users can manage alerts
Secure admin panel
Export mailing list as .CSV
HTML Email Alerts
Mobile Responsive
1,000+ Cryptocurrencies supported

https://codecanyon.net/item/coinalerts-price-alerts-for-1000-cryptocurrencies/20732582
Activity: 432
Bump, I'll accept bitcoin just PM me!

PMed
Web Developer
smart idea for you
if you sell without codecanyon you can low the price (because code canyon want fee, and fee is hight)

and more people will buy it

in my opinion, you can offer low price here for bitcoin

I'm open to accepting either Bitcoin, Ethereum or Waves as alternate payment methods too.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 4224
smart idea for you
if you sell without codecanyon you can low the price (because code canyon want fee, and fee is hight)

and more people will buy it

in my opinion, you can offer low price here for bitcoin
Web Developer
Cryptocurrency Alerts

Get email price alerts for over 1,000 cryptocurrencies & build a large cryptocurrency related mailing list with this responsive PHP script.

CoinAlerts is perfect for creating a cryptocurrency related mailing list, with built in options to export your list as a CSV file to import to popular email services such as MailChimp.

Create email price alerts
Users can manage alerts
Secure admin panel
Export mailing list as .CSV
HTML Email Alerts
Mobile Responsive
1,000+ Cryptocurrencies supported

https://codecanyon.net/item/coinalerts-price-alerts-for-1000-cryptocurrencies/20732582
Jump to: