Author

Topic: $35 - Make Your Own MSDN Accounts - NEW METHOD! (Read 565 times)

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500
If you change your mind I can try your method (if you give a vouch copy) and leave a review. If it's really working that will help you sell more

Why Vod like people don't give you negative trust.
I saw many people with green positive trust and they're selling Msdn keys here but they don't get any negative trust from Vod. But when we post that we sell keys, Vod immediately wake up from deep sleep and give us negative trust. Does law is only for the poor?
Does selling keys for positive trust members is not a crime?
Does positive trust got any exception from Microsoft itself?
Does they are relatives of Vod that he don't speak a word against them?
I don't know what is pain in his ass that he always post against the junior members.
I need vouch copy.
You got my last vouche copy past time and claimed it didn't work when I knew it did, then you left a bad review.

Because your methods are always copy pasted from other forums that is why they don't work at all. Your shit method didn't worked last time and even I can share free of cost here to all community members. Share your knowledge with people not earn bucks with it.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
I can take the vouch copy bro send me a pm.
sci
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
For the price I will not be giving vouche copies because of how cheap the price is.

That makes little sense. $35 is not particularly cheap unless yer selling a decked out boat or computer for that price. Find a highly rated member and ask for an honest vouched assessment. Otherwise you're wasting your time.
Activity: 801
Give me vouch copy and i will review Honestly

Dont tell us that u gave vouch copy and the guy gave bad review you will not get a single sale like that

give me and i will clarify who is on right side

Activity: 539
If you change your mind I can try your method (if you give a vouch copy) and leave a review. If it's really working that will help you sell more
Activity: 558
For the price I will not be giving vouche copies because of how cheap the price is.

So your telling me a user got a vouch copy and left a bad review in your past product because of that you dont want to give vouch copies anymore because its cheap?

Fishy as hell =))

Not interested anymore, will do my usual method
Activity: 308
I'm A Beast!
I'm A Beast!
I need vouch copy.
You got my last vouche copy past time and claimed it didn't work when I knew it did, then you left a bad review.
Activity: 558
Mm, is this a new method? Can I get a vouch copy.
I need vouch copy.
I'm A Beast!
I am back with an UPDATED method on how to make unlimited MSDN accounts.

A little while ago, Microsoft shutdown BizSpark but now it is back up, and I have the only method on how to guarantee an account, or 10 of them.

Please note, this is all legal, no blackhat, nothing that will get you in trouble or caught.

Price is $35 in BTC so 0.08BTC

This method is working and takes less than 72 hours for your account to be approved.

Why spend $80 on a MSDN Admin account when you can spend $35 and have 10 of them, or more?
Jump to: