Author

Topic: 370+ posts, 370+ activity potential 550+. Bid start 0.025!! (Read 520 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Current high bid 0.08btc. This is around half of what the btc account estimator values the account at. BIN has been decreased inline with the estimator, 0.15btc pm me to bag yourself an awesome account ready for any signature campaign.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
HYPOCRISY!
What about post quality,trust rating,un-edited post with old staked address?
If the account is clean 0: -0/+0 from DT2 up to DT4 trust settings then I bid 0.045 BTC. You must include private key and you go first or escrow is a must! Smiley

Good post quality. As I said in the main posts it is one feedback from a scammer so no change to 0: -0/+0. He would not even make a default 10 if it went up to. The private key will be given to you as stated in the op and the address has been posted over 8months ago.

High bid so far 0.045 and the auction will end 24hours after the last valid bid.

Thanks guys and good luck
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
What about post quality,trust rating,un-edited post with old staked address?
If the account is clean 0: -0/+0 from DT2 up to DT4 trust settings then I bid 0.045 BTC. You must include private key and you go first or escrow is a must! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
0.035 btc if u can give signed message, escrow and no neg trust.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
That feedback from an untrustworthy member, is it negative or a neutral one?

Just make sure that account don't have any scamming or loan defaulting history, it shouldn't have an active loan either

I bid 0.025 BTC
Come grab a bargain and earn yourself a cheap Hero in just 100 and a few posts.

370+ posts, 370 activity and potential to reach over 550 activity just by posting.

It only has one feedback from an untrustworthy member with red trust and it has no reference, liars will be liars.

Bids start at just 0.025

Increase by 0.01

BIN 0.2 slightly negotiable.

Private keys will be given if you don't have red trust or are a newbie. If you are one of these then signed message from an address nearly a year old will be given.

Happy bidding.. 

Escrow needed.
Jump to: