Author

Topic: 4 Hours Later (Read 773 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
November 01, 2012, 03:37:14 PM

Thank you for the nice welcome.

Erm...the part about choosing some examples put some pressure on me because I don't really know how to approach that.

Should I post something here or add a link, I don't have that much stuff online.

I suppose the wisest option is to post something here. 

A quick example:

"Privy me oh Yorick in your green white pants, playing strange a flute as I have ever heard a privy."
Your elven ears are mawkishly unkept. Hower is staunt, his beard his wrapped around his torso like a silver coat of thorns.
The slender Yorick halted tune to examine Hower. "I'd not speak of cleansing aesthetics, your frugalness."

--Well...I hope that's example enough.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
October 30, 2012, 02:32:47 PM

...And I'm here.

Hiya.  I've been looking for work on every site that offers posting job requests and I've seen no replies.

...So I just wanted to ask directly if anyone needs writing services.   My field of expertise is fiction, poetry.
I think that's why not many are replying.

I guess, there's not a great deal of people using bitcoins with an interest in those.

We could be interested, so please give some examples of your creations, and welcome to the community  Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 30, 2012, 02:22:20 PM

...And I'm here.

Hiya.  I've been looking for work on every site that offers posting job requests and I've seen no replies.

...So I just wanted to ask directly if anyone needs writing services.   My field of expertise is fiction, poetry.
I think that's why not many are replying.

I guess, there's not a great deal of people using bitcoins with an interest in those.
Jump to: