Author

Topic: 4 .me domains. Between 5 and 7 chars. Bitcoin related. No bullshit. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
Bump, all domains still available.
Activity: 910
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege

Because let's face it, you're not getting that .com domain.

It's time for you to set up that website you've been hesitating to make, and I have the domains that'll set you up for it!

Domain #1
: Considering getting into the gambling industry? Always wanted to watch reckless people try their luck against your "provably fair" machines and wait for them to trip against the house odds? Well today is your day, the domain up for sale for this category is :

bitbet.me

Easy to spell, easy to remember, bit,bet,bid on this domain now!

Other registered tlds below :

Domain #2
: Or you were planning to create that brand new forex website, where your users can safely exchange their bits to altcoins. But maybe you just can't build one that's secure enough, and you're better off just making a blog to follow up with all the bitcoin exchange news. Fuck all if I care what you do with it, for this category I present to you :

bitfx.me

Beautiful 5 char domain, spell it one more time to be sure then comment below with your bid amount now!

Domain #3
: This one is for the long time dreamers out there, slowly but surely building up that balance of coins as bitcoin is slowly becoming interesting for mining again. Straight into it, the domain up for sale here is :

bitmine.me

Longest of my domains, but the one that's straight to the point. Bid now!

Domain #4
: My last and probably best domain. Want to make a generic bitcoin news blog? This domain is up for it. A bitcoin wallet? Perfect for it. A bitcoin faucet? Just buy this damn domain. The magical one-for-all candidate is :

mybit.me

Just look at this beauty. Bids open!

Extra domain (off-bidding, but open to offers) : This one I plan to hold and park for a long time, but I'm always open to offers :

sixth.me

Could be the next step for your rebrand! first.me up to tenth.me are all booked, I just happened to find this gem at the right time. If interested contact me via PM, I insist again that this domain is not for auction but for sale.

Bidding rules :

Initial bid : 0.01BTC (equivalent to 16$ at time of posting)
Minimum increment : 0.003BTC
Buyout bid : 1.25BTC (for each one of the 4 domains up to a total of 5BTC)
Win conditions : Keep the highest bid for 3 days straight. Each time someone contests, timer since last bid is reset. Timestamped by comment date and time.
Bidding format :

bitbet.me : 0.00BTC by KingZee
bitfx.me : 0.00BTC by KingZee
bitmine.me : 0.00BTC by KingZee
mybit.me : 0.00BTC by KingZee

Copy the whole quote from the last person bidding before you, edit the bid amount and the username+hyperlink ONLY on the domain you're interested in. An example followup bid would be something like :

bitbet.me : 0.00BTC by KingZee
bitfx.me : 0.00BTC by KingZee
bitmine.me : 0.00BTC by KingZee
mybit.me : 0.01BTC by satoshi

You bid is void unless it's following the bid format.
This is really just to keep track of all bids at once, to help YOU bid.

Upon winning : I can transfer the domain to you on namecheap via user transfer, or to any other registrar,in a maximum of 24 hours after receiving your winning bid to my personal wallet 1KingZeeW97uLvngcUA3R6QJx18Fn78ddb.
The domains are already registered for 1 year, so keep in mind that you'll be winning that too.

Good luck, and happy bidding!
Jump to: