Author

Topic: 4000 Ripple XRP stuck on HitBTC for a week now. Advice please. (Read 195 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I trust xrp on HitBTC. Of course, you can't trust people in all situations to do medical massage, but you can still talk to people. Moreover, people's hands are warm and soft. Yes, an armchair is a great thing, but an armchair cannot fix a curved spine in 2-3 sessions. A person can do it with their own hands after three massage sessions. And tantric massage london will not do you anywhere but London! I believe it's the best massage studio I've been to. They slowly relax the muscles of the body and gradually gain the speed of massage. That's great.
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
markyminer2013, all support tickets from January were resolved. If you haven't got an update on yours for some reason, please share your ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with the latest information on your case.
Activity: 28
post in their forum and spam their forum with your thread and bump it.

I got my XRP after 4 weeks and missed sell at high. If you got your XRP back, change it to LTC and withdraw it, I got out from that shitbtc with LTC instant withdraw. If you withdraw with XRP it will stuck again.
Better use another exchange
Activity: 21
Hi same problem here , 1000 xrp are stuck on okex exchange . i send them 3 support emails but doesnt get any anwser but now in okex notification area one new article about xrp withdraw comes that is

(  xrp deposit & withdraw are currently delayed due to network congestion. for safety of funds  , we have decided to suspend xrp
                w & d . all the block transaction will be resume soon )

so lets wait , trust on tech , dont panic
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Wow, that's a lot of money for me already. I hope you can withdraw soon as hitbtc's maintenance is over. I won't wait my money to grow that big for me because insiders might be tempted to make some unwanted withdrawals on our account we do not know, just an speculation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Damn.. Had kind of same problems with HitBTC . what kind of incomprehensible way for me, I lost access to the account, although I was absolutely sure of the correctness of the password. Communication with the support did not come to any positive result and about $ 3000 was simply stuck on the exchange. Good luck in solving the problem!
Activity: 9
I have bought Tether to remove from the exchange, this does not work either. 

(same problem:  I do not receive an email verification, so the withdrawal transaction does not work.

I have used this exchange for months with no problems; however since January 1st, I cannot withdraw any coins

due to the email verification problem.  I have submitted tickets.
Activity: 101
Perhaps option 2 sounds the best.. I have serious doubts about Tether. I personally have heard pretty bad things about HitBTC and have avoided it as a result. Hopefully it all works out for you.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Your best bet is to sell for USDT and buy ripple some where else . With that kind of problems I wont trust them with that amount of money . Whether they are top exchange or not , Not being able to fix this for that long is not a good sign .
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
So I made a good move a week ago and sold 20 LTC and bought 4000 XRP for and equivalent of $1.20 each. Great trebled my money. But ever since 29/12/17 if have being trying to withdraw my XRP to my Ledger Nano S wallet and every time I try, 4-5 times a day, I hit the withdraw button on the "Account" (not trading acc, holding acc) and get this same message "Please note that XRP withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience".

I'm getting worried now even though HitBTC is a top 10 exchange, that they might go "poof".  Now Hit BTC has only 3 direct trading pairs for XRP , BTC, ETH and USDT.

It seems from their Forums they are having issues moving BTC, ETH, XRP and many other coins.   I  checked the withdraw buttons of BTC, ETH they too post up "issue messages".  The only trading pair with no withdrawal issues is  Tether (USDT). I don't want to sell XRP I want to hold this 4000 in my Digital Assets portfolio. So what to do?

1) Sit and wait for the HitBTC Technical issue with XRP to be resolved? (I am guessing this might be manually activated by HitBTC on my account as I have 4000 XRP they don't want to leave the exchange for liquidity reasons, but they will allow me to transfer it to my trading account (funny that!)
2) Sell XRP for BTC , the Sell BTC for LTC, then move LTC off the exchange and Buy XRP elsewhere?
3) Sell XRP for Tether and move Tether off the exchange, send the Tether to another working XRP/USDT exchange and buy back my XRP and then withdraw off that wallet?

Am I being over panicky struggling to withdraw $10-$11k of XRP of HitBTC ? Anyone else with this experience of XRP issues on HitBTC and how long it takes to sort?

Also if I do sell XRP and withdraw (USDT or LTC) and good reccomendations of exchanges with low fees, tight spreads for USDT/XRP (ideally) or BTC/XRP (via LTC/BTC)

Cheers

BTW, paper gainz of Crypto HODL since 2014 made $100k increase in 2017!! Nice.
Only one thing solution into my mind which just wait for the Issue to be resolved because you cant do options 2 and 3 since coins are still on hold which means you would really still need up to wait for them to fix and i would advise you regarding on this that once you have access to your coins then withdraw it immediately. Im a previous user of hit but now they do suffer much issues this is why i dont lean back on using them again. Once you pull out those XRP then its up to you on what you would buy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
It seems Hitbtc have same problems with other member withdrawals and they apologize for their system maimtenance since a long time.
I do nit use hitbtc exchange often times however they are called one of the reputed exchanges in crypto market, if you still  get maintenance notification, you have no option other than to wait for their improvement on withdrawals. Meanwhile you can message on their social media pages regarfing this issue to know their working process on it
Activity: 9
Hello!

I am having the same problem with Hitbtc exchange!  I attempt to withdraw my coins:  the 2FA works but states I will receive an email for a confirmation link-

I never receive an email verification!  I have been trying to withdraw funds for the last 4 weeks.

I have placed 2 support tickets-  have no response yet!

Has your issue been resolved?
Activity: 11
So I made a good move a week ago and sold 20 LTC and bought 4000 XRP for and equivalent of $1.20 each. Great trebled my money. But ever since 29/12/17 if have being trying to withdraw my XRP to my Ledger Nano S wallet and every time I try, 4-5 times a day, I hit the withdraw button on the "Account" (not trading acc, holding acc) and get this same message "Please note that XRP withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience".

I'm getting worried now even though HitBTC is a top 10 exchange, that they might go "poof".  Now Hit BTC has only 3 direct trading pairs for XRP , BTC, ETH and USDT.

It seems from their Forums they are having issues moving BTC, ETH, XRP and many other coins.   I  checked the withdraw buttons of BTC, ETH they too post up "issue messages".  The only trading pair with no withdrawal issues is  Tether (USDT). I don't want to sell XRP I want to hold this 4000 in my Digital Assets portfolio. So what to do?

1) Sit and wait for the HitBTC Technical issue with XRP to be resolved? (I am guessing this might be manually activated by HitBTC on my account as I have 4000 XRP they don't want to leave the exchange for liquidity reasons, but they will allow me to transfer it to my trading account (funny that!)
2) Sell XRP for BTC , the Sell BTC for LTC, then move LTC off the exchange and Buy XRP elsewhere?
3) Sell XRP for Tether and move Tether off the exchange, send the Tether to another working XRP/USDT exchange and buy back my XRP and then withdraw off that wallet?

Am I being over panicky struggling to withdraw $10-$11k of XRP of HitBTC ? Anyone else with this experience of XRP issues on HitBTC and how long it takes to sort?

Also if I do sell XRP and withdraw (USDT or LTC) and good reccomendations of exchanges with low fees, tight spreads for USDT/XRP (ideally) or BTC/XRP (via LTC/BTC)

Cheers

BTW, paper gainz of Crypto HODL since 2014 made $100k increase in 2017!! Nice.
Jump to: