Author

Topic: 4/20 is the best .Made close to 10 btc today !!!! (Read 648 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
congrats for that earnings no matter how big or small your investment but 10btc is already a good profits for just 1 day
i just got curios like the previous replied did you get this from ltc pump or what particular things you did to earned this
nice profits?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Come on! 10btc? That''s huge for a day but how much did you even trade with in the first place? Just take some time to show us the way Bro!
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
You need to tell how much btc you have. Did you earn with ltc bump?
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Good job. You're a really lucky dude. In my entire life on trading. I've never earn much on trading. Coz i dont have much btc to invest. Can give us some view on your trading history? You must have a good bank roll to earn that amount. The bigger amount you invest. The bigger the amount you earn.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
One of my best trading days ever Smiley

You must be trading with a large bankroll to make that kind of profit. That's a huge amount of Bitcoins at current prices. It would take me years to earn that much trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
Congratulations on the huge profit... that is, with the assumption that you did.
Tell us your secret! 

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Congratulations to you on making such a big amount and achieving something that most can only think of.
Btw, if you don't mind, can you please share some ss of your trading history? We would love to see your successful trades.

Yeah, some SS is really needed here. It could prove that you really made a good trade. italianMiner72's point was right. You could have made 10BTC but it still could be a mediocre trade gains depending on your initial capital. Your SS will show how impressive it is.
Activity: 910
Merit: 511

sorry but you are saying nothing...
if you have started with 0.1BTC, and you are closing the day with a 10BTC gain... sure!!! it'a memorable day!!!
if you have started with 200BTC, and you are closing the day with the same gain, this is a lowly, 5%gain...
5% gain in a day is pretty damn good anyway.  If you were able to compound it you would be talking about owning dramatically more than the entire market cap of all cryptocurrencies within a few months, but unfortunately you can't put so much in to a thing at a time.

It's pretty unlikely he has over about 100 Bitcoin if he's just randomly posting on this forum without making very long, investor-y comments.

did you never heard about ping pong trading???
no???
if you find the right pair with the right volume you can gain 50% per trade easy...
and 5% become not so good!!1
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

if you have started with 0.1BTC, and you are closing the day with a 10BTC gain... sure!!! it'a memorable day!!!
if you have started with 200BTC, and you are closing the day with the same gain, this is a lowly, 5%gain...
5% gain in a day is pretty damn good anyway.  If you were able to compound it you would be talking about owning dramatically more than the entire market cap of all cryptocurrencies within a few months, but unfortunately you can't put so much in to a thing at a time.

It's pretty unlikely he has over about 100 Bitcoin if he's just randomly posting on this forum without making very long, investor-y comments.
Activity: 910
Merit: 511

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Congratulations to you on making such a big amount and achieving something that most can only think of.
Btw, if you don't mind, can you please share some ss of your trading history? We would love to see your successful trades.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Jump to: