Author

Topic: 45 reported killed as airliner crashes near Tehran's Mehrabad airport (VIDEO) (Read 734 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Agent of Chaos
The crashed aircraft was build in licence, it's a derivate of the Antonow AN140.

The sanctions mostly affect western aircraft so I am not sure if the sanctions played a role in this accident. According to the news they had an engine failure.

If someone wants further information I recommend the following link: http://www.avherald.com/h?article=47897aae&opt=0
Activity: 444
Merit: 260
Reports are saying sanctions imposed on Iran are partly to blame for the accident, limiting the ability to upgrade planes or service the aircraft with parts etc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Airplanes seem to be falling out of the sky like ripe apples lately, and not just any planes, there seems to be a pattern to it...

What is the pattern exactly? More news coverage definitely seems to be a pattern but frankly plane crashes around the world are not that uncommon.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Airplanes seem to be falling out of the sky like ripe apples lately, and not just any planes, there seems to be a pattern to it...

Yes, it seems that traveling with the airplanes is not the safe as before.
To many crashes this year, so many unexpected events...
I think that this will not help airplanes companies and their business.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Jump to: