Author

Topic: 5-10 Yrs Old Forum Accounts - IDEAL FOR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS! (Read 386 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
I might have an account you would interested in.
Emoneyspace and another one on a foreign forum from 2012 so that is within the required 5 year old account you requested.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Are you speaking about Bitcointalk accounts? because that's impossible as even Satoshi (UID: 3)only registered on Late 2010 so I doubt you have accounts from before that, anything above 7 years would be a lie.

No, I don't have Bitcointalk accounts.

Oh, I thought you were talking about bitcointalk accounts...  Cheesy
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Are you speaking about Bitcointalk accounts? because that's impossible as even Satoshi (UID: 3)only registered on Late 2010 so I doubt you have accounts from before that, anything above 7 years would be a lie.

Then what are you talking about retard

Bitcointalk.org forum isn't the only place you can launch  "signature campaigns" for Bitcoins. But, those information are quite masked because, [I think you know the reason  Wink]...
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Then what are you talking about retard

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I'm a bit skeptic about those 10 years old accounts, can you post a message from one of those?  Cheesy

Of course I CAN. Suggest me something to post....... I'll do that.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I'm a bit skeptic about those 10 years old accounts, can you post a message from one of those?  Cheesy
PM me if you're looking for 5-10 Yrs old accounts from popular discussion forums for signature campaigns. Escrow supported.
Jump to: