Author

Topic: 5 BTC bounty: Scotaloo's physical address (Read 1204 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 16, 2013, 07:22:04 PM
Anybody ready to claim this yet? We're increasing our bounty to 20BTC. This should be interesting.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
FYI, I gave up generating the 1nputs address with vanitygen. Congrats, you lurk coinchat Cheesy
If you PM me, I will generate an address for you.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
If I post my current address and somehow prove it (how will I do that BTW?), can I get the bounty?

I can just book a flight for $100 and move again Tongue I'm moving again in a month anyways, or I'll be an illegal immigrant for overstaying my holiday visa.

Congrats, you lurk coinchat Cheesy

Not exactly, I found out a few years ago that information IS the key to success, so I like to spy on you and harvest as much info on you as humanly (robotly if thats a word) possible because I forsaw situations like this happening Tongue I have a list of people I do not like, your on it, not the top though, but that may change.

I've got every post you ever made on coinchat since I started monitoring.

*cough* I have a domain to sell you. Wink

You stopped emailing me at the fake email, and also stopped posting "my" dox?

Awwwh. That's such a shame. Angry

I was being entertained by that!
If I post my current address and somehow prove it (how will I do that BTW?), can I get the bounty?

I can just book a flight for $100 and move again Tongue I'm moving again in a month anyways, or I'll be an illegal immigrant for overstaying my holiday visa.

Congrats, you lurk coinchat Cheesy

Not exactly, I found out a few years ago that information IS the key to success, so I like to spy on you and harvest as much info on you as humanly (robotly if thats a word) possible because I forsaw situations like this happening Tongue I have a list of people I do not like, your on it, not the top though, but that may change.

I've got every post you ever made on coinchat since I started monitoring.

*cough* I have a domain to sell you. Wink
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
FYI, I gave up generating the 1nputs address with vanitygen. Congrats, you lurk coinchat Cheesy
I'll add another 5BTC to this bounty, i'll pay it to the address associated with the privkey I stole from TradeFortress when my physical address is posted, but be warned  I move country every few months because no country will grant me a visa and I can never go home or i'll be served court papers, the address I will pay to begins with 1nputs

And the above guy actually tried to fuck me, I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine, I asked nicely, he EXTORTED me:

http://i42.tinypic.com/vxlvtx.png
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
He is trying to fuck with me as well, posted my personal information, physical address etc.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Jump to: