Author

Topic: 5 BTC LOAN NEEDED 🇮🇹 FOR 30 DAYS , 2% DAILY (Read 702 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks
Hi Eric,

Dont know if you are still around checking replies here but please ignore the mindless chatter by some users of this forum. I know you need money and I am here to help you with your business.

I am sending you a whooping 10+ BTC to your quoted bitcoin address here, please check the same:

7a5a0dd7494f3b7e6bcfac26d34ebf9c9c37801a1ff24b6c97c70220389c7d5f

Enjoy the free money! Wink
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I don't know what is wrong with you people, maybe someone is trying hard to get the shot he found .

I mean it's not like you've provided any details of anything for this random $50k you're seeking, sounds like a lot of medical masks to me and I think a lot of Europe is with a strong supply of them now unless your details suggest anything different? You certainly can't produce stuff in Italy like that for a small price so is your product fully tested and won't get dropped or returned by customs leaving you item less and fund less?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I don't know what is wrong with you people,
Nothing, we're just protecting our community.
- You should be the one answering that question.

maybe someone is trying hard to get the shot he found .
You're not on the right path. Go to a local bank and ask for a loan [unless you have valid collateral to cover for this request].

While you're licking balls for trust and getting stars and earning .
Care to provide proof for the highlighted words in red [make sure to create another thread in its appropriate board for discussing this matter since it doesn't belong to this section]?

and getting stars
Wait, what?

Some other are not licking for living .
That's great. You should also know that other people aren't scamming for a living [you should practice that]...

As i see you're the real thief under the name of Bet site.
Changing the topic doesn't help with your situation.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
We've found a great opportunity in selling masks and medical equipments in Italy .
That seems to be a popular topic/excuse [in recent weeks] among scammers...

I'm Hoping to get a Loan to start the Bussiness and will payback Completely in 30 Days .
I'm willing to pay 2% Interest per day ( 60% total till end of 30 day )
SO in total 8 BTC Payback .
In short, you're asking this community to trust a complete stranger [you] with 5BTC while not having any type of collateral to cover this loan? Roll Eyes
- [EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi
We've found a great opportunity in selling masks and medical equipments in Italy .
I'm Hoping to get a Loan to start the Bussiness and will payback Completely in 30 Days .
I'm willing to pay 2% Interest per day ( 60% total till end of 30 day )
SO in total 8 BTC Payback .
Please send message with your contact details if you would like to negotiate .
Best regards
36Q93kbD6GVyKTkebiU5reHGHkwnrrRnGf
Jump to: