Author

Topic: 5 BTC Loan Required - Dogecoin as Collateral (Read 1247 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Can give you loan of 2 BTC but if prices of doge increases you have to pay me the loan according to new prices but if value decreases you have to pay me 2 BTC only Let me know if you want this loan.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1- You provide me with 3,000,000 DOGE
2- I purchase 5 BTC worth of DOGE on an exchange
3- I hold possession of such DOGE
4- when the loan comes due you have the option of repaying the 5 BTC plus interest, or you can direct me to sell enough of the DOGE to cover the 5 BTC plus interest.
5- I return the remaining DOGE that was not used to repay the loan

*if you prefer you can have an escrow hold the 3,000,000 DOGE for the duration of the loan.

Sorry, but i'm not strong on english, i'm italian  Roll Eyes

So after you purchase the 5 BTC you send this on my wallet or not? I don't understad this  Cry

No I would not send it to your wallet.

And what is the meaning of this ?   I do not want to do arbitrage between DOGE and BTC... But it seem you gone for an arbitrage? Cool
Why would someone think it is a good idea to give you a 5 BTC loan with only 2.28 BTC worth of collateral?

Grin   Well, but it a non sense to get a Loan without receive anything! Why i pay interest for a loan that i havent earned?
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
4- when the loan comes due you have the option of repaying the 5 BTC plus interest, or you can direct me to sell enough of the DOGE to cover the 5 BTC plus interest.

*if you prefer you can have an escrow hold the 3,000,000 DOGE for the duration of the loan.

So after you purchase the 5 BTC you send this on my wallet or not? I don't understad this  Cry

And what is the meaning of this ?   I do not want to do arbitrage between DOGE and BTC... But it seem you gone for an arbitrage? Cool
Why would someone think it is a good idea to give you a 5 BTC loan with only 2.28 BTC worth of collateral?

copper member

copper member

I would be able to help you, although I would not actually give you access to the funds. I would be willing to take your doge as collateral and then buy doge on your behalf that I would maintain control of so that you would have the entire amount you are looking for worth of doge.

I would stipulate that in the event that the entire position falls below a certain threshold then I would have the right to sell the entire position to recover the Bitcoin I am owed.

If you were to put up 2.28 BTC worth of doge then I could lend you the entire 5 BTC in a way described above.

If this works for you then let me know and we can work out the specifics.

I havent any problem to transfer all my doge to you.  Only, if possible i prefer, to make transaction through an escrow (i send XDG to him and  when you send BTC to him, he transfer XDG to you. And Finally escrow send BTC to me). Only if this is not a problem for you. 
I have no issue with using escrow, however I want to be clear that you would not actually control or have access to the 5 BTC.

The process would be that I (or an escrow) would receive the 3 million DOGE, and then I would purchase 5 BTC worth of doge on an exchange and maintain control over the purchased DOGE. If the price of the doge were to increase then you could direct me to sell it for BTC and you would receive the proceeds minus the loan amont and interest.

If the price of the doge were to fall then when the loan is due you would receive less doge back because some of it would be used to repay the loan including interest. Or if you prefer you could repay the loan out of separate funds and you would receive the entire amount of doge back.

The entire time, I (or an escrow) would maintain possession of more then 5 BTC worth of collateral

No, i don't understand.   Huh

copper member
I would be able to help you, although I would not actually give you access to the funds. I would be willing to take your doge as collateral and then buy doge on your behalf that I would maintain control of so that you would have the entire amount you are looking for worth of doge.

I would stipulate that in the event that the entire position falls below a certain threshold then I would have the right to sell the entire position to recover the Bitcoin I am owed.

If you were to put up 2.28 BTC worth of doge then I could lend you the entire 5 BTC in a way described above.

I havent any problem to transfer all my doge to you.  Only, if possible i prefer, to make transaction through an escrow (i send XDG to him and  when you send BTC to him, he transfer XDG to you. And Finally escrow send BTC to me). Only if this is not a problem for you. 
I have no issue with using escrow, however I want to be clear that you would not actually control or have access to the 5 BTC.

The process would be that I (or an escrow) would receive the 3 million DOGE, and then I would purchase 5 BTC worth of doge on an exchange and maintain control over the purchased DOGE. If the price of the doge were to increase then you could direct me to sell it for BTC and you would receive the proceeds minus the loan amont and interest.

If the price of the doge were to fall then when the loan is due you would receive less doge back because some of it would be used to repay the loan including interest. Or if you prefer you could repay the loan out of separate funds and you would receive the entire amount of doge back.

The entire time, I (or an escrow) would maintain possession of more then 5 BTC worth of collateral

copper member

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi
Hallo, i try to obtain this loan to trade in margin. So i could offer only about  50% as collateral. I'm going to invest BTC in Forex Market whit leverage 200 e stop abou 25 pips. It usually gime me the opportunity to make good profit.

At least, I could turn the lenght in 5 weeks  and the rate into 7% weekly so you could have a ROI (payement made + collateral) in 2 weeks.

There's no chance at all you can get several bitcoins of loan with a collateral lower than 100% with your rank and negative trust.
If you can't offer more collateral then you should consider locking and archiving this thread, otherwise you may get more negative trust since this could be considered a no-collateral loan request for BTC2.72 (since only BTC2.28 would be collateralized). Read this if you haven't yet, or again if you have.
Hallo,

Before i start i would say that i'm looking for a loan for trade on 1Broker forex broker, that allow to trade forex in BTC. I'm a professional trader and i usually have a good profit.

I've about 3.000.000 of Dogecoin. If possible, and anyone or more people want ho help me, i try to obtain a loan at this condition:

Amount: 5 BTC
Lenght: 10 Weeks
Interest rate: 5% weekly
Payment Schedule: 0,50 BTC as capital  + 0,25 BTC as Interest every friday
Collateral: 3.000.000 XDG

Thank you for attention

Current DOGE price is about 76satoshis so 3 million DOGE are about BTC2.28. Of course that's not enough to ask for a BTC5 loan.

I can lend you with these conditions:
  • I'd need about 130% collateral so for a BTC5 loan you'd need BTC6.5 worth of DOGE, or I'd lend you BTC1.75 with your BTC2.28-worth collateral.
  • If the price of DOGE goes down and the collateral is worth less than 115% then you'd have 24h to either pay a part of the loan (in BTC) or give more collateral until the loan is covered with 130% collateral again. If that doesn't happen then I can sell the collateral, take the corresponding loan plus interest and refund the rest to you.

Hallo, i try to obtain this loan to trade in margin. So i could offer only about  50% as collateral. I'm going to invest BTC in Forex Market whit leverage 200 e stop abou 25 pips. It usually gime me the opportunity to make good profit.

At least, I could turn the lenght in 5 weeks  and the rate into 7% weekly so you could have a ROI (payement made + collateral) in 2 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi
Hallo,

Before i start i would say that i'm looking for a loan for trade on 1Broker forex broker, that allow to trade forex in BTC. I'm a professional trader and i usually have a good profit.

I've about 3.000.000 of Dogecoin. If possible, and anyone or more people want ho help me, i try to obtain a loan at this condition:

Payment Schedule: 0,50 BTC as capital  + 0,25 BTC as Interest every friday

Thank you for attention

Current DOGE price is about 76satoshis so 3 million DOGE are about BTC2.28. Of course that's not enough to ask for a BTC5 loan.

I can lend you with these conditions:
  • I'd need about 130% collateral so for a BTC5 loan you'd need BTC6.5 worth of DOGE, or I'd lend you BTC1.75 with your BTC2.28-worth collateral.
  • If the price of DOGE goes down and the collateral is worth less than 115% then you'd have 24h to either pay a part of the loan (in BTC) or give more collateral until the loan is covered with 130% collateral again. If that doesn't happen then I can sell the collateral, take the corresponding loan plus interest and refund the rest to you.
Hallo,

Payment Schedule: 0,50 BTC as capital  + 0,25 BTC as Interest every friday

Thank you for attention

Jump to: