Author

Topic: 5-Chip Gridseed Miners (Group Buy) (CLOSED) (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 17, 2014, 11:07:20 PM
It is all good.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 17, 2014, 11:06:38 PM
Yea, unfortunately your right that is where it gets complicated and capital intensive...just wanted to check and see...

Good Luck!
February 17, 2014, 11:05:09 PM

Escrow isn't an option as we all run the risk of getting scammed.

Are you willing to put the cash upfront and everyone else escrow?

Thats were it get's complicated, I am willing to put as much money as everyone else for 10 miners(10 people) [Which would be 1080 RMB each, and it will be  lower lost then if I paid the whole 10800RMB, it is a risk for all of us, we can all directly send the money to there account. If I was to accept escrow, it would of been better for me to just buy all of them and resell them.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 17, 2014, 11:02:18 PM

Are you willing to put the cash upfront and everyone else escrow?
February 17, 2014, 10:57:17 PM
I will like to know if any of you guys are interested in buying 5-chip dual LTC & BTC miners.

http://www.diginforce.com/goods.php?id=38

They only accept bank payment which is why I want to separate the price so I won't get scammed by a lot if in fact they do, but user "asicbtc" told me they are legit so we shouldn't have any problems( I just want to be carefull) .I have someone that can ship them worldwide from China via DHL.
If any of you guys are interested, PM me or leave a comment below.

P.S: If someone has already bought from them via bank, PM me, or leave a comment.

Update: They told me they won't accept foreign payment because "the price may change everyday"... So till I found something else, I need to cancel this till further notice.
Jump to: