Author

Topic: 5 Coins Under $1 for February & March 2018 (Read 183 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:48:01 AM
Dero
Elicoin
Masari
Fonero
Huh
copper member
Activity: 308
a good coin list of you, but I would add or replace another SC project, I think it has a future
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Very interesting topic, I'm interested in watching what coins users consider the most popular at the moment. Thanks to these surveys, you can understand what users are looking at now
Dero
Masari
Graft
?

Dero is a very interesting and promising project to watch this year, the only of the recent cryptonote forks that i see having good potential and "meaning"

Dero and Masari is over dolar now.
Dero can no longer be mined, if you have not asic, Masari is ASIC protected.
not bad prognostic.... Smiley
Now is interes Fonero (FNO) (max 18,4 M - smart contacts), if dev gets well after personal problems...

Graft is good too now...

And best now is Elicoin (ELI)  (max 10 M)  Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Here's an interesting list of coins that are currently under $1 with a low market cap that has good potential. I especially agree with Zilliqa and Bluzelle:
https://coincodex.com/article/1320/best-coins-under-1-to-buy-in-february-and-march/

1) Zilliqa (ZIL)
2) Bluzelle (BLZ)
3) STK Token (STK)
4) Achain (ACT)
5) Loopring (LRC)

What's your opinion? Any coins that you would add?

Hey ripple, stellar, ADA and IOTA are also low priced coins with "potential". You seriously have to stop this crap cheap coins, you know what Rubble is cheap compared to USD but there is huge supply of rubble against dollar created in this world. Same goes for cryptocurrencies as most of them with high supply can be seen as cheap coins but in reality you should look at coins that can give you nice and huge returns. What so since zCash is not priced less than 1$ you think it can't preform well or any other "high priced" crypto? Of course they can when marketcap of whole crypto moves upwards you can earn by holding almost any coin and it could happen that they most profitable one won't be the ones you have listed above.
Activity: 60
AGI fits the bill. What do think about 1 year value from now, seems to have a great team, one of the solid ones I think. I traded at $2 in the first days. From your list maybe ACT.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
the price of the coin is irrelevant without knowing the circulating supply?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I will choose monetha, the price is now still $0.1 and monetha has been registered in various exchanges. I am sure there is a price movement in the next month, because they will soon launch its mvp.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
I would add Debitum Network to your list.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/debitum-network/
You can buy 1 DEB for 8 cents right now. It's traded in Kucoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Dero
Masari
Graft
?

Dero is a very interesting and promising project to watch this year, the only of the recent cryptonote forks that i see having good potential and "meaning"
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
What do you think about such cryptos like Golem, Eidoo, Omnitude, Aeternity? I want to invest in ICO's, but I'm still thinking about which I should buy. I'm already thinking for a week or even longer, still can't choose the right one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
February 26, 2018, 06:36:47 PM
Here's an interesting list of coins that are currently under $1 with a low market cap that has good potential. I especially agree with Zilliqa and Bluzelle:
https://coincodex.com/article/1320/best-coins-under-1-to-buy-in-february-and-march/

1) Zilliqa (ZIL)
2) Bluzelle (BLZ)
3) STK Token (STK)
4) Achain (ACT)
5) Loopring (LRC)

You also need to try BITSUM [SUM]
that is 1st telegram based privacy coin with total supply of 1.84 billion
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 26, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

1) Zilliqa (ZIL)
2) Bluzelle (BLZ)
3) STK Token (STK)
4) Achain (ACT)
5) Loopring (LRC)

I would add to this list some SC, TRX, DGB and XVG. Also good choice will be QSP and WAX.
February 26, 2018, 06:15:58 PM
Dero
Masari
Graft
?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 21, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

1) Zilliqa (ZIL)
2) Bluzelle (BLZ)
3) STK Token (STK)
4) Achain (ACT)
5) Loopring (LRC)

Jump to: