Author

Topic: 5 day auction 1.46 carat tourmaline starting at 5btc increment .5btc (Read 1976 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
I'll buy it! What else do you have for sale? (I am interested in the deal including the tracking +reg air mail)
legendary
3.5BTC includes shipping via registered air mail with online tracking if you buy at least one additional stone.  If this is the only stone you buy, you will get standard air mail with no tracking for 3.5BTC.

The stone is beautiful- only the pictures are ugly.  If you buy this stone for 3.5BTC and don't agree that it is fabulously beautiful IN EVERY WAY, I will take it back for a full refund PLUS I will give you a 1BTC discount on any other stone you buy over the course of the next 90 days. 
legendary
3.5BTC includes shipping via registered air mail with online tracking
legendary
3.75btc; free shipping

almost 1.5 carats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
legendary
legendary
reduced to 4BTC
legendary
legendary
legendary
4.75BTC includes registered air mail with online tracking.
legendary
5BTC buys this stone- and that includes shipping.  VERY desirable hue for tourmaline.
legendary
This auction is only 5 days and will end:

Monday January 9th at 12:03:49 PM
legendary
My mistake on the hue of this stone.  This is slightly bluish-Green.  The stone is predominantly green.
legendary
This is a gorgeous round tourmaline that weighs 1.46 carats and has a magnificent slightly greenish-Blue hue.  It is from Nigeria and is guaranteed to be natural with only heat as the treatment.  This stone's color has not been altered with chemicals, and it has not been fissure-filled.  The dimensions are 6.95mm in diameter and 4.57mm deep.

This auction is ONLY 5 DAYS- be sure to bid now if you are interested. 

Tourmaline is one of the most sought-after gemstones in the collectible and jewelry markets.  It is extremely popular in both Japan and China.  Probably the main reasons it is so popular is that it is beautiful, durable, and comes in a very wide range of colors.  It is also very beautiful with only heat-treatment and does not require dyes or diffusion typically, but it should be noted that some unscrupulous dealers will attempt to sell their diffused or dyed stones as "untreated" or only heat. 

This gemstone is "SI" clarity which means "slightly included".  The inclusions do not interfere with the durability of the stone, and are quite small.  The inclusions are one way to determine that this is a natural gemstone.

Shipping will be via registered air mail from Bangkok, Thailand and takes 15-25 days.  The shipping charge is $10.  To compute your total, please always use the MtGox "last price"- not the bid or ask. 

I am happy to answer questions- just send a note to me at [email protected] and I will get back with you quickly. 

As a GIA Graduate Gemologist, I understand my obligations to represent items fairly and describe them accurately.  I would be very grateful for a chance to serve you.  Please bid now!

~Dave

Jump to: