Author

Topic: 5 day auction *** 2.27 carat cushion shaped rhodolite garnet (Read 2026 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
And out  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1736
Truly decentralized stable asset
Sold to Turbor for 4.5BTC!
legendary
BitMinter
I take it for 4.5
legendary
Yes!  This stone is on hold for Turbor.
legendary
BitMinter
Still available ?
legendary
about 1 minute!!!!
legendary
This auction ends:

Saturday, January 14th at 07:56:39 PM GMT
legendary
24 hour auction starting at 4.5BTC and .5BTC increment.
legendary
5BTC includes registered air mail with a tracking number.  You always have 31 days to return any stone that you buy from Tip Top Gem if you are not thrilled with it. 
legendary
I will take 5BTC for this stone.  At over 2 1/4 carats that's a steal!
legendary
Final day on this 5-day garnet auction!  Here is your chance for a gorgeous Tanzanian garnet with a lot of brilliance and deep color. Satisfaction guaranteed.
legendary
This auction ends:

Monday January 9th at 12:27:48 PM
legendary
This is a very high-quality rhodolite garnet from the Umba River Valley in Tanzania, an area renowned for its exceptional garnet mines.  This stone weighs 2.27 carats and the dimensions are 7.86 x 6.55 x 4.95mm deep.  It has a beautiful deep orange-Red hue and is guaranteed to be totally natural and free of treatment.  This is a 100% natural gemstone with no diffusion, no dye, no surface treatments, no filled fissures. 

This auction is only 5 days- please bid now if you are interested!

The clarity of this garnet is "VS" which means very slightly included.  The inclusions are not noticeable at all with the naked eye.

The bid starts at 5btc and the bid increment is .5btc.

Shipping will be via registered air mail from Bangkok, Thailand and takes 15-25 days.  The shipping charge is $10.  To compute your total, please always use the MtGox "last price"- not the bid or ask.

I am happy to answer questions- just send a note to me at [email protected] and I will get back with you quickly.

As a GIA Graduate Gemologist, I understand my obligations to represent items fairly and describe them accurately.  I would be very grateful for a chance to serve you.  Please bid now!

~Dave
Jump to: