Author

Topic: 5 marketing problems📌 (Read 143 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 13
April 03, 2019, 06:13:31 AM
I have long wanted to write an article about my promotion experience, as well as how it works and how people see it.
Very often I come across funny clients, as well as situations in work about which someone might be interested.

To begin, I will describe five main points that amused me or mistakes that should not be repeated.

Problems:

1. Misunderstanding with the client

Often the client does not quite understand what you are doing and what services you represent. I often come across this and here I need a good manager, whose functions I perform. After talking with the client, you need to switch to a more accessible language or manner of conversation, perhaps slang and explain in this way what exactly he will receive.
Of course, this will not save you from clients who have not studied your offer well or who are essentially picky and do not know what they want.

2. Offer

As I already mentioned, there are often problems with a client due to misunderstanding. That is why it is worth writing a clear and meaningful sentence. And most importantly, to look at it, not as a seller, but as a buyer. That is, you need to bring all the available terms and language to the client.
But I am often dissatisfied with the proposal, which I make up, which I often rewrite it - this is one of the ways to be in trend and describe my proposal all the better, because with each passing month you gain more and more experience.

3. Be on the wave (in trend)

Faced with such a problem that a correctly composed proposal becomes irrelevant over time. At first, I did not understand what could be the matter, but in the end I came to the conclusion that it was necessary to follow the trends of promotion and marketing in the area in which you work. Ensure that successful offices offer what customers require. Moreover, the trends may change not even once a year, but every month. Personally, I was faced with such that I had to make a new proposal and build a new communication scheme almost every month.
But there is always an influx of customers and at the same time you are constantly fresh in the market.

4. Marketing Tools

Marketing tools can be completely different. Many try to constantly learn new things, include new tools, but in the end, they take a lot on themselves and do not fulfill them on time. Others do and improve the work that has been done for several years, but they face the problem of lack of demand.
What is there to advise? The first categories of teams should not hurry and take on as much as they can complete on time.
If we are talking about the second group, then we look at the third point (to be with the trend).

5. Price issue

This is the most scrupulous moment of negotiations. Many people think about how not to inflate the price. I will say that serious clients are willing to pay good money and will not be trusted if your team will work for 20k rubles per month. Naturally, teams of professionals take from $ 1000 per month and for this price put up a minimum list of tools.
Therefore, you should always look at the trend of rising prices in the market for certain services. But never try to understate the price of their services. Firstly, you yourself will not be interested in working for a low price and you will work poorly, and secondly, customer respect, as practice shows, falls with every thousand.

All these points are just my observation and subjective opinion, but what is also important is experience in this field. Therefore, I can say that this is only the tip of the iceberg of marketing issues and everything that surrounds it.

Because of the work, I don’t have much to say about these problems, but from time to time I will write such articles, paint problems and solutions. I hope to find my readers and brothers in misfortune.  Grin

If you liked the article and want to see a similar subject - put merit.
It really is good advice.
And certainly it will be successful If it did.
You have to deal well with others.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
April 03, 2019, 05:40:05 AM
We are solving a lot of marketing issues for crypto, blockchain, ICO and STO projects with our marketplace. It is made for advertising and marketing for the previously mentioned sectors. We provide escrow, we save everyones time in the search for clients and service offering individuals/businesses and we lower the prices by cutting the middle-man and creating a natural competition among service providers. Check us out and let me know what you think - https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 05:06:01 AM
I work in the same sphere and can say if you do follow these simple steps you will succeed
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 04:09:57 AM
UP
March 18, 2019, 09:03:12 AM
Great insight in to the matter of promotion. Do you, by any chance, offer crypto project promotion services? I have an ICO project which will be published very soon and we are looking for as many effective promotional channels and services as possible. 

Yes, I do promotion. There are many channels where you could post iso
I will be glad to cooperate. Wink

My telegram  @SeJek_Company

Thank you! I will certainly get in touch with you on the launch date of our project!

I think you understand, you need to create marketing before the release of the project.
During the release of the project - it will be too late
March 16, 2019, 08:19:28 AM
Great insight in to the matter of promotion. Do you, by any chance, offer crypto project promotion services? I have an ICO project which will be published very soon and we are looking for as many effective promotional channels and services as possible. 

Thank you! I will certainly get in touch with you on the launch date of our project!
March 16, 2019, 06:44:23 AM

March 16, 2019, 06:19:09 AM
March 16, 2019, 05:02:11 AM
I have long wanted to write an article about my promotion experience, as well as how it works and how people see it.
Very often I come across funny clients, as well as situations in work about which someone might be interested.

To begin, I will describe five main points that amused me or mistakes that should not be repeated.

Problems:

1. Misunderstanding with the client

Often the client does not quite understand what you are doing and what services you represent. I often come across this and here I need a good manager, whose functions I perform. After talking with the client, you need to switch to a more accessible language or manner of conversation, perhaps slang and explain in this way what exactly he will receive.
Of course, this will not save you from clients who have not studied your offer well or who are essentially picky and do not know what they want.

2. Offer

As I already mentioned, there are often problems with a client due to misunderstanding. That is why it is worth writing a clear and meaningful sentence. And most importantly, to look at it, not as a seller, but as a buyer. That is, you need to bring all the available terms and language to the client.
But I am often dissatisfied with the proposal, which I make up, which I often rewrite it - this is one of the ways to be in trend and describe my proposal all the better, because with each passing month you gain more and more experience.

3. Be on the wave (in trend)

Faced with such a problem that a correctly composed proposal becomes irrelevant over time. At first, I did not understand what could be the matter, but in the end I came to the conclusion that it was necessary to follow the trends of promotion and marketing in the area in which you work. Ensure that successful offices offer what customers require. Moreover, the trends may change not even once a year, but every month. Personally, I was faced with such that I had to make a new proposal and build a new communication scheme almost every month.
But there is always an influx of customers and at the same time you are constantly fresh in the market.

4. Marketing Tools

Marketing tools can be completely different. Many try to constantly learn new things, include new tools, but in the end, they take a lot on themselves and do not fulfill them on time. Others do and improve the work that has been done for several years, but they face the problem of lack of demand.
What is there to advise? The first categories of teams should not hurry and take on as much as they can complete on time.
If we are talking about the second group, then we look at the third point (to be with the trend).

5. Price issue

This is the most scrupulous moment of negotiations. Many people think about how not to inflate the price. I will say that serious clients are willing to pay good money and will not be trusted if your team will work for 20k rubles per month. Naturally, teams of professionals take from $ 1000 per month and for this price put up a minimum list of tools.
Therefore, you should always look at the trend of rising prices in the market for certain services. But never try to understate the price of their services. Firstly, you yourself will not be interested in working for a low price and you will work poorly, and secondly, customer respect, as practice shows, falls with every thousand.

All these points are just my observation and subjective opinion, but what is also important is experience in this field. Therefore, I can say that this is only the tip of the iceberg of marketing issues and everything that surrounds it.

Because of the work, I don’t have much to say about these problems, but from time to time I will write such articles, paint problems and solutions. I hope to find my readers and brothers in misfortune.  Grin

If you liked the article and want to see a similar subject - put merit.
Jump to: