Author

Topic: $5 PayPal for 0.00675btc (Read 346 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
September 23, 2016, 05:16:38 AM
hi friend

I can pay you 12% extra in paypal and ready for trade

I traded here from 2 years smoothly with trusted members like Bitrent Dr-Exchanger etc

let me know

either you send first small amount each time or escrow most welcome for exchange

thanks
Activity: 755
Merit: 250
September 22, 2016, 12:39:45 PM
What a shame, giving 5 year olds access to smart phones and computers is ruining you kids, do you really believe swearing and saying derogatory things will help get your point accross or make you sound tough? Just grow up and if you dont need help from other members then dont ask for it, no one typed this thread for you.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 22, 2016, 12:27:41 PM
And with that kind of response to forum members your expecting anyone to waste their time helping you out, people like you are just a waste of threads on this forum and newbies need to be blocked from opening new threads.

Listen mfer. When people come on my thread and start talking negative and accusing me. Ill talk any way I want. When they start talking to me like i KNOW that wouldn't date say to my face because they little bitches. I'll say what I want

Help me? Don't act like I will die without it you retarded fool.
Activity: 755
September 22, 2016, 12:15:41 PM
And with that kind of response to forum members your expecting anyone to waste their time helping you out, people like you are just a waste of threads on this forum and newbies need to be blocked from opening new threads.
September 22, 2016, 08:53:12 AM
Why are you two dummies on my thread? Dumb as fck. The shot is stickies at the top stop coming at me sideways, internet police , internet tough guys.

Lmao and I don't care what morons whose life depends on the informing * people. And they feel important , to stupid to see the shit at the top huh lol.

Down syndrome?
your drunk mom Dropped you on head as baby?
You do to much drugs?

Your high on your dad's farts  after sucking them out his sphincter all day?

GTFO bitch
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 22, 2016, 08:49:55 AM
Who asked you internet police wanna be?
Don't call my account throw away. That might be your dad excuse for a life actually.

Sorry to tell you but we give a **** what you think or not, most of the members are refusing paypal deals usless you are trusted and a while on the forum!

You will wonder how people will scam you 1 cent if they only get the chance to do.so
September 22, 2016, 08:46:50 AM
Who asked you internet police wanna be?
Don't call my account throw away. That might be your dad excuse for a life actually.
Activity: 364
Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF
September 22, 2016, 08:38:13 AM
Hi all. I'm looking to get off this pay pal that I don't use for a little btc.
I will send first to trusted members only.

If interested pm. Me
 But reply in thread that your interested before pm.

You are lookin for paypal? And you just created an account just to get it traded in here? Yea right, that is not shady.
Paypal is reversible and dealing with someone with a throw away account is not good.
September 22, 2016, 08:30:28 AM
Hi all. I'm looking to get off this pay pal that I don't use for a little btc.
I will send first to trusted members only.

If interested pm. Me
 But reply in thread that your interested before pm.
Jump to: