Author

Topic: 5 Years Aged UK STRIPE ACCOUNT + LLC + UK REAL BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE ACCESS (Read 44 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Didn't test their service,
Had a conversation with the seller for too long he is refusing to use escrow
and he will try so hard to convince you that he isn't a scammer and that you should just buy.
good luck to everyone trying this.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
5 Years Aged UK STRIPE ACCOUNT + LLC + UK REAL BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE ACCESS

Whether you’re dropshipping on Shopify, WordPress, Sell Items, or want to start accepting payments or donations on your website. You’re at the right place to get a stripe account if you are getting rejected from stripe or your country is not supported.
Accept credit card payment, today. stripe account necessary when you have a website and want to get accept payment from your clients by cards. once you set up the stripe function with your website your client would pay you using their credit & debit card.
If you’re struggling with maintaining your Stripe accounts, or even worse you’re unable to open a Stripe account due to rejection from stripe or your location, we got a solution that’ll make things much easier for you.

Here You will Get a (Instant Withdrawal) 5 Years Aged UK STRIPE ACCOUNT + LLC + UK REAL BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE ACCESS
We’re now offering DOUBLE verified Strip accounts. This means they’ve been verified with all the required documents, ID’s, and phone number — all registered under anonymous identities (not traceable to you in any way).

What You Receive:

– You will get three screenshots to prove that the ID and the phone number both verified plus the credit card payment is active.
– The login credentials for Stripe + Gmail.
– The Shopify store connected to the account
– UK Bank account + online access
– LLC documents
– The recovery email for Gmail.
– A guide on how to operate your account safely
– The IP Geo
– The address that we used for creating the account so you can match it with your store address.
– Skype, phone, and mail support.

How it works :
Once you receive the account you will have to connect it to your existing store or you can use our provided store to start receiving payments.

FAQ:
– Do I need to have a store before I buy this account?
This account is already connected with a store with SSL, it’s a must from Stripe, the store will be delivered with the account.
You can choose to use your own store by connecting it to the stripe account or just using our provided store.

– If I got paid on my Stripe account when I can withdraw the money?
By default, all new accounts will be on 7-days rolling, and after a few successful withdraw you can contact Strip’s support to make it 2-days rolling.

– Do you sell 2-days rolling accounts?
Yes, But the cost will be higher, Just Contact support for details.

–Do you sell Stripe’s old account with transactions history?
Yes, But the cost will be higher, Just Contact support for details.

– Can Stripe close my account?
IF you follow our guidelines, the chances that your accounts get shut down are low.

– Can I use one Stripe account for all of my websites?
We don’t recommend that, as if one website caused a problem, this will affect the other websites and your account will be banned.

– What reasons may Stripe ban my account for?
There is many reasons, for example, high-risk business and there is a list on my guide for that list, or fraud transactions, or log in from the same computer that you previously logged in to a banned account, or log in with a flagged proxy or local IP outside the USA, or high chargebacks.

Stripe UK LLC 5 Years aged account with Instant Withdrawal enabled & all the documents completed included ID’s,Selfie,Business documents,Certificate of Inc,Phone number & all the related information has been verified on the account.

Price: $700

Account comes with:
Full email access.
Photo ID & Selfie provided to stripe
Memorandum of Association
CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
Statement of Capital (Share Capital)
RDP (1 Month) renewable

PRICE is $700 only.

ALSO AVAILABLE : USA ESTABLISHED ACCOUNT - $700

Contact me to order and get your stripe account delivered immediately.
BTCBTCBTCBTC bitcoin payment.
TELEGRAM Link: t.me/bksoftshopz
Username : bksoftshopz

Contact me only if ou want to order.
Jump to: