Author

Topic: 50-120K BE unranked bulk league accounts - 1mo warranty (Read 103 times)

copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
Thank you for the advice, I will check them and update the thread as soon as possible.
Almost one month passed but still you could not provide enough information by which seeing people might be interested on your project and will be interested to contact with you. If you don't have too much information then I think you should better lock the thread and also you should resign from the project.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Bump, remind to contact us via discord Potofresco#6086
Hello and welcome to our thread, we are an experienced group with more than 8 years in this market selling league account in g2g, epvp and lolaccshop, we are selling accounts in bulk for EU, NA, EUNE, OC, RU, TR, LAN, LAS and BR servers starting at 1€ due to overstock, our accounts are of high quality with good names (names without numbers) and 1 month warranty included for every account, for more info add me in discord Potofresco#6086 or send me a message here.
You have almost posted no information here for which us will be interested to use your service and/or user would be able to check your service. To get better result you should provide as many information as possible. For a reference you may check others post which is posted on the service announcement. The more information you will provide the more result you will get.
Thank you for the advice, I will check them and update the thread as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
Hello and welcome to our thread, we are an experienced group with more than 8 years in this market selling league account in g2g, epvp and lolaccshop, we are selling accounts in bulk for EU, NA, EUNE, OC, RU, TR, LAN, LAS and BR servers starting at 1€ due to overstock, our accounts are of high quality with good names (names without numbers) and 1 month warranty included for every account, for more info add me in discord Potofresco#6086 or send me a message here.
You have almost posted no information here for which us will be interested to use your service and/or user would be able to check your service. To get better result you should provide as many information as possible. For a reference you may check others post which is posted on the service announcement. The more information you will provide the more result you will get.
Hello and welcome to our thread, we are an experienced group with more than 8 years in this market selling league account in g2g, epvp and lolaccshop, we are selling accounts in bulk for EU, NA, EUNE, OC, RU, TR, LAN, LAS and BR servers starting at 1€ due to overstock, our accounts are of high quality with good names (names without numbers or symbols) and 1 month warranty included for every account that can be extended.

Unlike other sellers that are selling stolen / cracked accounts that will get recovered by their true owner, we are only selling botted accounts, they will never get recovered or sold to multiple buyers. You can add your own email, change password, as you would on your account!

You can order these by adding us in Skype/Discord  (Discord user: Arquitecto
#8560/Potofresco#6086) or asking for a Trade here via PM!
You can also purchase individual accounts in our website (https://www.lolaccshop.com/) with 24/7 Instant delivery!
Jump to: