Author

Topic: $50 Bounty - Figure out the problem with this website (Read 1377 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I have been playing around with various settings and plugins to make this website faster.  While it is faster, it is now very buggy with errors half of the time webpages are rendered.

The site is ahfreestyle.co.uk - not posting a hyperlink as this site cannot be indexed just yet.

So to get the bounty you need to:
Tell me cause of the problem
The best way to fix it

P.S. I posted a similar yet unrelated bounty for $100 recently for a different website. So please do not think I am trying to get the same advice for a lower price as this is a different problem with a different website

Hey Smiley As for now all we see is nothing Smiley just adverts from hosting Smiley... if you need a help I am also interested about it if others will fail you can always send me a PM.

Regards.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Life is my dream, what is yours?
Is the bounty still on hold / removed?
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
I am on the verge of fixing it Smiley

I am putting the bounty on hold for now
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I only see a blank page when I visit the website the first time.
It would help if you would add the following code in the header and post the error message.
Code:
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true);
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
I have been playing around with various settings and plugins to make this website faster.  While it is faster, it is now very buggy with errors half of the time webpages are rendered.

The site is ahfreestyle.co.uk - not posting a hyperlink as this site cannot be indexed just yet.

So to get the bounty you need to:
Tell me cause of the problem
The best way to fix it

P.S. I posted a similar yet unrelated bounty for $100 recently for a different website. So please do not think I am trying to get the same advice for a lower price as this is a different problem with a different website
Jump to: