Author

Topic: $50 Google Play gift card for sale. (Read 345 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
July 05, 2015, 03:43:52 PM
Bump in case anyone is interested.
July 04, 2015, 12:34:03 PM
I won a $50 Google Play gift card in a charity raffle, long story short it's about as useless to me as Google Play's customer service staff, and I'd like to send the gift card code to anybody who can send me $50 worth of Bitcoin. If you want it, PM me so we can work out the details.
USD to CAD?  Crossing my fingers that it's CAD...
You'll need to be willing to offer a discount, as for most users, like me, have the ability to purchase the google play credit ourselves so there would be no point to trade with you.

Also, which charity raffle?  Any links to provide?

It's USD. And actually, maybe I shouldn't have said charity raffle, actually it was a benefit for somebody who has cancer and needed to raise funds to pay for medical care. (Yeah, that's why they made a big deal out of Obamacare.) So I don't have a link handy. I'd rather sell it here, but if nobody wants it, I suppose I could try eBay.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
July 04, 2015, 12:25:45 PM
I won a $50 Google Play gift card in a charity raffle, long story short it's about as useless to me as Google Play's customer service staff, and I'd like to send the gift card code to anybody who can send me $50 worth of Bitcoin. If you want it, PM me so we can work out the details.
USD to CAD?  Crossing my fingers that it's CAD...
You'll need to be willing to offer a discount, as for most users, like me, have the ability to purchase the google play credit ourselves so there would be no point to trade with you.

Also, which charity raffle?  Any links to provide?
July 04, 2015, 11:30:55 AM
Jump to: