Author

Topic: $50 long term auction keeper league yahoo (Read 262 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 20, 2016, 07:58:18 AM
Howdy guys, football here finally here I'm in the mood for some fantasy football!!! This season I'm working on a start up auction dynasty league meant for only the hardcore football fanatics and committed managers. I wanted to create a league that is tight knit, competitive, and fun league. A league where you can just get away from the struggles of our daily lives and know that there is a group where we can just talk football.

This is targeted for adult players and I encourage bantering and shit talking as I believe it promotes a competitiveness that makes fantasy football fun. Although I like to keep censorship to a minimum, I ask that racism stays out of the league.
Scoring settings is based off of Fanduals point values.

Do not join if you are the following:
-Slow payer
-One and done (looking for long term managers)
-Get easily offended
Buy-in will be $50 Target is 16 managers.
Super Bowl loser gets their money back.
Super Bowl champion gets the rest. You may ask, why so top heavy?I'll reply with another question. "Has there ever been a 2nd place Super Bowl champion in the NFL?" Short answer is no. Though I still think getting to the promise land deserves some type of reward, so you'll get you buy-in back.

You will have a budget $200 to build your team of 15 players.

Roster settings
1 QB 1 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 WR/TE flex 1 WR/RB flex 1 Kicker 1 DEF team
This is a keeper league. You may keep as many players as you want but with a 25% salary increase each year. You must also stay under the $200 cap.
Draft time will depend on owner availability.
PM me if interested. Please include experience in fantasy football.
PayPal payment due to [email protected] to reserve your spot.
Jump to: