Author

Topic: 50% lower hashrate - Ethereum RadeonVII mining on Linux with ethminer (Read 134 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 4
Just use Phoenix miner. 
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
If you're running Linux maybe try Cudo Miner, I wrote on my blog how to set it up.
Activity: 703
Merit: 272
I'm trying to troubleshoot low hashrates on my rig. I have 2 Radeon VII under Linux, and started to mine Ethereum with ethminer https://github.com/ethereum-mining/ethminer.

The claim is that the average hashrate for this GPU is around 100Mh/s - at least that's what I've found on the net. But when I'm mining that's the average rate for BOTH of my cards.
What should I search for incereasing my hashrates? Firmware, VBIOS, drivers, miner config, pool config?

I'm mining on ethemine pool. Here's the starting script for ethminer:
./ethminer -G -P --report-hashrate --failover-timeout 5 -P stratum1+ssl://[email protected]:5555 -P stratum1+ssl://[email protected]:5555
Average stale shares are between 0-3%, highest current hashrate was 120Mh/s.

Thanks in advance for any tip.

I would see this when crossfire is enabled, normally after a driver update (under windows 10.. i don't have a linux box running).  make sure crossfire is disabled.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm trying to troubleshoot low hashrates on my rig. I have 2 Radeon VII under Linux, and started to mine Ethereum with ethminer https://github.com/ethereum-mining/ethminer.

The claim is that the average hashrate for this GPU is around 100Mh/s - at least that's what I've found on the net. But when I'm mining that's the average rate for BOTH of my cards.
What should I search for incereasing my hashrates? Firmware, VBIOS, drivers, miner config, pool config?

I'm mining on ethemine pool. Here's the starting script for ethminer:
./ethminer -G -P --report-hashrate --failover-timeout 5 -P stratum1+ssl://[email protected]:5555 -P stratum1+ssl://[email protected]:5555
Average stale shares are between 0-3%, highest current hashrate was 120Mh/s.

Thanks in advance for any tip.
Jump to: