Author

Topic: 50% Off (Or More) On Gift Cards & Filled Wallets! *Supplied Limited* (Read 27 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I have various wallet accounts *filled* (with different amounts) for half off (or less*)
All come with the required keys, codes or files to have full access to wallet & funds
You can find many of these wallet accounts & other items in my store right on bitify
Most of these products are *Automatically Instantly Delivered* Right After You Pay

I give a generous discount and/or 1 free wallet of gift card if you pay directly (Fees)
(An extra 15-20 Percent Off the sale and/or 1 free gift card at same or better place)
I also have many major store *gift cards* for 50% off (or less) *Supplies Limited*
I offer the same deal for gift cards as I do for many wallets but not all are 50% off*

I have a bunch of stores on different websites you can check out as well afterward!
As I said, I have many stores & websites & I am a very well known & trusted seller*

If you want to use bitify, you can buy via my store and get it automatically
If you want to save more and get a free gift directly just send to my wallet
(I'll message you the card(s) right away and some more products to see)

Wallet address bc1qg607pcejzvqxvull2trwqnysq47c3qy6c80z2a

I also do trades and take other cryptos and forms of payment including cards via square

You can also contact me @ [email protected] or call/text me 86O-73|-868|
Jump to: