Author

Topic: $500 000 worth of BTC sold in last ten days - price drop. (Read 1622 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Definately, buying oppurtunity! Up Up Up!

The price has been stable neaar 5 for a long time now.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I can't wait to see the size of the bidwall at $1.99
Activity: 462
Definately, buying oppurtunity! Up Up Up!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
In other news, $500,000 worth the bitcoins have been bought in the past 10 days.
+1

For a group of people technologically sophisticated enough to invent an untraceable substitute for all modern currency/banking, the number of ridiculous comments related to "value" and "trading" is astounding.

You're only astounded because you're confusing the group of people on this forum with 1 smart guy who went by "Satoshi".  This forum has plenty of idiots.
donator
Activity: 826
Merit: 1060
The quantities bought and sold are always equal, but there IS a difference in market sentiment between people selling into asks that are already sitting on the order book, and buying into offers that are sitting on the order book.
Activity: 115
In other news, $500,000 worth the bitcoins have been bought in the past 10 days.
+1

For a group of people technologically sophisticated enough to invent an untraceable substitute for all modern currency/banking, the number of ridiculous comments related to "value" and "trading" is astounding.

I can't tell who this is a comment against...

Sorry about that.

I'm in favor of notme, and against the original post. Whatever is bought is sold...the two statements mean the exact same thing despite their differing emotional connotations. Although price could fall as a result of some hypothetical person allegedly unloading lots of BTC, the "opportunity" would have come and gone with this one-time sale (assuming the big seller was trading for a reason unrelated to BTC value...like money laundering or something).
Activity: 45
The price dropped cause of the suspension of TradeHill? :/
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Green Mining 85% Cheaper
I bought a bunch of coins instead of new cards to increase production. I got in around 4 per so if it continues to do a bit of recovery it will be a better return.
Activity: 38
+1

I can't tell who this is a comment against...
Activity: 84
FPGA convert
Stupid Trade Hill fail
legendary
Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353
$500,000 Huh

I think you forgot a zero somehow...
Activity: 115
+1

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Activity: 17
Yeah, this is the time to buy. I am kicking myself right now for buying 160 dollars worth of bitcoins for 6 dollars each last week.
Activity: 9
nows looking like a good time to pay attention- maybe some big buying opportunities coming up.
Jump to: