Author

Topic: $500 PayPal MyCash for your $450 (Bitfinex) Bitcoin (Read 3563 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
some amex now have option to use pin, The only ones that do allow this are serve and bluebird, mind you both are prepaid cards in which you can only load by cash or debit, I also believe you can use vanilla reload, which also is supposed to be cash only but i am sure there are ways around it, my point being if in fact you had cash to load to prepaid to be able to buy reload to then put on amex to then buy paypal, that would seem like it would take way more time and effort unless ur not actually doing it that way, which again says buyer beware
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
I am curious to know: are these stolen/carded MyCash cards? If you admit as much then you might be able to attract an appropriate market for them.
legendary
Activity: 906
Merit: 1002
Don't look under your bed, the boogey man is there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Well, I've been trading reload codes to Bitcoin and vice versa for a very long time. 10% isn't an insane unbelievable mark up, believe or not. It's actually quite reasonable and not "too good to be true" or "too high to be good".
Considering the fact that you can buy via coinbase with a 0.5% markup, or buy on LBC (as a liquidity provider) at a discount, this does sound somewhat fishy to me. I would not want to accuse you of anything without proof but this does sound too good to be true to me.
I'm more than comfortable with using escrow and/or waiting for your funds to clear your bank before you release.
If the cards happen to get reversed/chargedback months later then your bank account would also be negatively affected (it would have funds withdrawn as well). I don't think escrow would help you in this case.
As to all the other non-sense with carding and what not, I'm not too familiar when it comes to shady practices such as that. As far as I understand all of these cards either need to be bought with a PIN Enabled Debit Card (why buy reload codes with stolen CC's if you have a pin? They would just use the ATM and get cash) or cash.
First of all, TC posted a receipt of a MyCash card that was purchased with an amex card, and amex is not in the debit card business (AFAIK) so I don't think this is a true statement.

However even if this was true there would be plenty of reasons to cash out via these cards verses cashing out via an ATM. First of all when you cash out via an ATM with a stolen card, the ATM operator is going to have losses; this means they are going to have an incentive to actively go after you both criminally and civilly. However when you if you were to buy a MyCash card via a debit card then CVS would first incur losses, however they would cover the losses by withholding payment from paypal, now paypal would have a loss, however they could cover their loss by canceling the MyCash card which means they would have no loss. Since no company would have a loss, there would be less reasons to attempt to prosecute you (in other words you have less risk).
Buying a PayPal MyCash card from a local gas station or grocery store is much quicker than waiting in line for a Western Union or MoneyGram, not to mention the fees are nearly the same in the end anyways.
Assuming you pay in cash.
Bottom line is that I'm looking for users to trade or exchange with. You either want to trade or you don't guys, please don't pollute the thread with non sense and associate me with some bad guys. I understand some of the concerns raised but just because a few bad actors are doing sketchy things doesn't necessarily make all bitcoin trading sketchy.
This very much sounds like words of a scammer (no offense)
legendary
Well, I've been trading reload codes to Bitcoin and vice versa for a very long time. 10% isn't an insane unbelievable mark up, believe or not. It's actually quite reasonable and not "too good to be true" or "too high to be good".

I'm more than comfortable with using escrow and/or waiting for your funds to clear your bank before you release.

As to all the other non-sense with carding and what not, I'm not too familiar when it comes to shady practices such as that. As far as I understand all of these cards either need to be bought with a PIN Enabled Debit Card (why buy reload codes with stolen CC's if you have a pin? They would just use the ATM and get cash) or cash.

Buying a PayPal MyCash card from a local gas station or grocery store is much quicker than waiting in line for a Western Union or MoneyGram, not to mention the fees are nearly the same in the end anyways.

Bottom line is that I'm looking for users to trade or exchange with. You either want to trade or you don't guys, please don't pollute the thread with non sense and associate me with some bad guys. I understand some of the concerns raised but just because a few bad actors are doing sketchy things doesn't necessarily make all bitcoin trading sketchy.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Depositing PayPal cash is the same as a Moneypak.  I've deposited 2-3 Moneypaks and PayPal didn't like that at all.  They will call you and question you about it IF you deposit it and withdraw to your bank account.

I actually just received an email on Friday about this and if I do it again they will close down my account.  However if you do deposit and spend the money online at like eBay or other places via PayPal it might be ok

Doing 1k a week will raise the biggest red flag on your account.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I thought they could only be purchased with cash? https://www.paypal-cash.com/how_it_works.html

Negative. They can be purchased with a CC. Granted, I don't have first-hand experience with actually doing it, but there's enough reports out there about these being card'able and the sudden influx of PayPal MyCash raises some eyebrows.

https://i.imgur.com/DVCUP0ml.jpg

Thanks - I didn't know that. I would also assume that discounted cards are likely fraudulently purchased.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
We'r talking about they'r carded that's the main issue here nothing with Eisenhower34  proposal.

Right, and there's a completely different, and just as legitimate reason why people should be cautious.
Activity: 28
Carded or not, doesn't matter. Your PayPal account will get limited if you redeem a lot of My Cash cards and then withdraw to a bank account.

We'r talking about they'r carded that's the main issue here nothing with Eisenhower34  proposal.
legendary
Activity: 812
I thought they could only be purchased with cash?

Nope. I've personally bought a handful of these with debit/credit cards to trade with. This was before all the brokers started slanging these. Now they'll just fall to the same fate as Vanilla and Moneypak.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I thought they could only be purchased with cash? https://www.paypal-cash.com/how_it_works.html

Negative. They can be purchased with a CC. Granted, I don't have first-hand experience with actually doing it, but there's enough reports out there about these being card'able and the sudden influx of PayPal MyCash raises some eyebrows.

b!z
legendary
I caution anybody to avoid this like the plague. Eisenhower, you've had a long history of making horrible decisions, and I suspect this is just another one to add to the list.

Why? Curious.

If I'm not wrong this is why : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/have-paypal-my-cash-942150 .

Those guys moving foward full Paypal my cash cards and other GF and they most likely to be obtain free.

I don't understand.

People carding and selling GiftCards.

PD:  just edited the 1st post.

Activity: 826
Merit: 508
Carded or not, doesn't matter. Your PayPal account will get limited if you redeem a lot of My Cash cards and then withdraw to a bank account.
I caution anybody to avoid this like the plague. Eisenhower, you've had a long history of making horrible decisions, and I suspect this is just another one to add to the list.

Why? Curious.

If I'm not wrong this is why : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/have-paypal-my-cash-942150 .

Those guys moving foward full Paypal my cash cards and other GF and they most likely to be obtain free.

I don't understand.

People carding and selling GiftCards.

PD:  just edited the 1st post.
b!z
legendary

Why? Curious.

I don't understand.

Why? Curious.

Those guys moving foward full Paypal my cash cards and other GC and they most likely  obtain them free.
b!z
legendary

Why? Curious.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
legendary
This is an ongoing exchange depending on the availability of cash available and supply of Bitcoin.

Please inquire via PM. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get started in Bitcoin OTC Trading & Arbitrage.

You can sell your Bitcoin for PayPal MyCash (Much safer than PayPal Direct) and make 11%, then send the funds back to your bank account. Once in your bank account you can then purchase the Bitcoin back via Coinbase or Circle. Depending on the amount of liquidity and resources you have available you should easily be able to turn anywhere from $500 to $1,000 a week in profits by exchanging and trading Bitcoins using this method.

For questions, help, hints, or just more information about this exchange just contact me via the forum. I'm more than willing to communicate via phone or person just would prefer not to advertise my number on the public forum.

Look forward to trading with you guys!

*PS: Escrow is accepted, as always. You pay the fee. Localbitcoins.com is preferred but trusted forum members is sufficient as well. I will never go first in a trade so please don't bother to ask!
Jump to: