Author

Topic: $500 Reloadit, Gift cards, Amex, Paypal MyCash (Read 1416 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Know haploid personally. Unfortunately he was in a car accident and was killed. It was very tragic and I wish my condolences to his family.

Can anybody confirm this?
Considering how much trolling KoS has been doing today, I would tend to not believe this. If this is not true then I would consider this to be a pretty fucked up thing to say.

I'm sorry if this is true, however I would guess that he probably got sick of all the BS drama on here and the time wasting scammers   
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
I hope this is just some sick joke Sad

I hope it is too. Hopefully someone on the forum will be able to confirm this or find out if its bogus or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I hope this is just some sick joke Sad
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
no fucking way, is that true?  Cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
Know haploid personally. Unfortunately he was in a car accident and was killed. It was very tragic and I wish my condolences to his family.

Something has definately happened to them. They have made at least 1 or 2 posts each month since they opened a account here. Now its been almost 3 months without a response or even a log in. If it is true, I offer my apologies and wish the family the very best of happiness.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Take note, people. This is how you sell gift/reload cards.
Activity: 290
How much lower would you go?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
I have the follow cards in-hand, ready to trade for BTC only. They're all brand new, still sealed in the box or scratch off PIN has not been exposed yet. I can mail you the physical card with receipt, or I can open it to give you the numbers/PIN to use them.

They're all $500, but if you want to trade for a lower amount, you can request it, but you cover the loading fee. You pay first, or escrow.

trading rate: Bitfinex last

- $500 Reloadit
- $500 Amex Serve
- $500 Amex BlueBird
- $500 Visa Gift Card
- $500 Paypal MyCash

disclaimer: Some are purchased with credit or debit card when I don't have loose cash, but I have no interest in screwing you.

(click for larger image)
Jump to: