Author

Topic: 500 s9 Antminer for sale (Read 151 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 2353
EIN: 82-3893490
September 05, 2019, 11:39:01 PM

ahh that is an auction, will most likely go much higher. if it doesnt, the seller will most likely cancel the sale stating it did not meet reserve. I have had dozens of auctions cancelled because the seller didnt like the winning price - have had them email even asking for more on the side or to pay crypto on the side and they will charge me less - I never do though as I will most likely not get the item.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 05, 2019, 09:51:32 PM
I forgot to mention the psu are included
September 05, 2019, 09:36:22 PM
The 20k is ballpark figure but yes the shipping would be included.
They are located in China.
Escrow is yes.
Pictures I can get.

I would love to buy all of them as the deal is really good.
Even with giving me 50 of them it will be good deal.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 2353
EIN: 82-3893490
September 05, 2019, 08:15:41 AM
There are 500 s9 ant miners for sale that I have found. The price is around 20k usd including shipping. If interested please let me know. I will share details if you agree to a sourcing fee of 50 s9 antminers Smiley
You have "found" ? Cheesy
How did you "found" 500 miners ?
How did you calculate that price including shipping?
Why you are asking a sourcing fee ?
Where is your pictures for proof of ownership?
Where are they located?
Escrow?
Its not like there is many people looking to buy 500 miners at once, could you provide price per miner?
Are they coming with any PSU and warranty ?

Just to let you know, people will be interested by the same way you were interested to provide information for "your sale"...
Without future information you are wasting people time because seems like you don't mind wasting yours...

P.S: How come you were searching for used S9's few days ago here -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-some-used-s9-miners-preferably-located-in-canada-5179766
But now you are selling extra 500 ? Cheesy That seems so legit

agreed with 99% of the above - however, i thought it was 20k AND shipping so even more skeptical if the 20k includes the shipping as that would drop the price very very low.

as for him searching for S9's the other day - my guess is in his search he may have found a seller not on these forums who has a substantial qty of miners - instead of telling the seller of the forums (which hard to believe anyone with that many miners would not already know of the forums) he is trying to sell them - basically, buyer gives him 50 miners and he puts you in contact with the seller.
September 05, 2019, 01:20:05 AM
There are 500 s9 ant miners for sale that I have found. The price is around 20k usd including shipping. If interested please let me know. I will share details if you agree to a sourcing fee of 50 s9 antminers Smiley
Jump to: