Author

Topic: 500 word articles $15 each. 1000 word articles $25 each. 1500 words/ $40. (Read 254 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
interesting offer please dm me on telegram @jejeph
Activity: 76
Merit: 14
Hey,

Please could you send me a message on telegram or an email. I may have regular, consistent work. P
Thanks

Telegram: @thekhaans
email: [email protected]

Responded via email. [email protected]
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hey,

Please could you send me a message on telegram or an email. I may have regular, consistent work. P
Thanks

Telegram: @thekhaans
email: [email protected]
~
In fiverr, you first have to make a gig an then hope to get orders. Also the portfolio is very important in order to get orders and then if you did good work and got good feedback, you can start a career at fiverr. You can search on youtube about fiverr as many details videos are available online for self study.

If you will read other user's post on this thread, he got his first client. And I think as what he said, it was for free.

In my opinion, portfolio wouldn't be that much necessary for him (at least for now), it's a good thing that he offers his first work for a client for free to try his service. And based from what I thought about the OP, he's trustworthy. But we'll see.

I saw this and just wanted to clear this up before anyone got the wrong idea. My first article isn't free. I still charge. I just offer to send my work to you before I'm paid in order to avoid any drama about trustworthiness in this thread. I still expect payment after its seen by the client and deemed acceptable. I asked my first client if i could share the 1000 word article i wrote for him and he respectfully declined which is why it hasn't been posted as i respect the privacy of the individuals i write for. However posting a sample article really isn't nessicary atm anyways because if you decide to have me write for you, you get go decide at the time i send your article if you'd like to pay. If you don't pay because you don't like my work that's fine but like i said i won't write for you a second time. However if given further instructions after you've seen the article on what's wrong with it and after article is written to your standards you decide to pay me then I'm fine with that and will continue doing business. There's no risk involved in using my services.
Activity: 509
Merit: 43
~
In fiverr, you first have to make a gig an then hope to get orders. Also the portfolio is very important in order to get orders and then if you did good work and got good feedback, you can start a career at fiverr. You can search on youtube about fiverr as many details videos are available online for self study.

If you will read other user's post on this thread, he got his first client. And I think as what he said, he'll send the article first.

In my opinion, portfolio wouldn't be that much necessary for him (at least for now), it's a good thing that he offers his first work for a client for free to try his service. And based from what I thought about the OP, he's trustworthy. But we'll see.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
In a rough spot financially at the moment. Finding a 9 to 5 isn't an option because of disability so im offering to write articles in exchange for cash app or bitcoin. I know im a new user so skeptics are going to try to make a lot of comments on how im trying to scam.

Heres how this works. I can negotiate on prices a little bit if you need more then 2000 words. I'll need the topic im writing about and any extra instructions you may have for me. Ill then write the article and send it too you. After you've received the article i expect payment by either cash app or bitcoin. If you don't send payment there's clearly nothing i can do but I'll never write for you again. Im taking on all of the risk because i don't want or have time for a bunch of negative reviews, not based on fact, about me.

Just a further advice for you is that you can share some of the sample articles which you have wrote in the past and this will help a lot in getting genuine customers. Also do you have portfolio and gigs at fiverr ? You should also create your account on those freelancing websites.

I need to ask permission from the last person i wrote for and i can share that article if they are okay with it. Also if i could figure fiverr out i would definitely use their platform but i can't seem to figure out how to start posting on fiverr. Ill update here if I'm able to get permission to share a past article. I've only just started so I've pretty much got one done so far.

In a rough spot financially at the moment. Finding a 9 to 5 isn't an option because of disability so im offering to write articles in exchange for cash app or bitcoin. I know im a new user so skeptics are going to try to make a lot of comments on how im trying to scam.

Heres how this works. I can negotiate on prices a little bit if you need more then 2000 words. I'll need the topic im writing about and any extra instructions you may have for me. Ill then write the article and send it too you. After you've received the article i expect payment by either cash app or bitcoin. If you don't send payment there's clearly nothing i can do but I'll never write for you again. Im taking on all of the risk because i don't want or have time for a bunch of negative reviews, not based on fact, about me.

Just a further advice for you is that you can share some of the sample articles which you have wrote in the past and this will help a lot in getting genuine customers. Also do you have portfolio and gigs at fiverr ? You should also create your account on those freelancing websites.

I need to ask permission from the last person i wrote for and i can share that article if they are okay with it. Also if i could figure fiverr out i would definitely use their platform but i can't seem to figure out how to start posting on fiverr. Ill update here if I'm able to get permission to share a past article. I've only just started so I've pretty much got one done so far.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

BCT
Activity: 213
Merit: 106
Have ordered my first article from this user and will order again, thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
Hello. I am not looking for articles but if you have the time to invest in researching and writing articles then there are several communities where you can find a place and gradually start earning. You would need technical know-how and a good understanding of financial markets and financial engineering.

You may already be doing this if you are into crypto. It takes time but from what I have seen, sky is the limit if you have time and knowledge to contribute. I don't promise any magic but you can PM me if any of this sounds new to you.
Thank you. Your suggestion def helps my situation
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
You should check out steemit/hive by the way, you can make blog posts on there and people upvote you. Upvotes earn a share of the cryptocurrency and you could start earning a little something right away. Usually whales upvote good content and you could get like 20 to 30 bucks a post. Good way to get some cash flowing in. It won't be much but at least you can do something and it's on a decentralized blockchain which helps contribute to building decentralized tech stuff.

Just wanted to let you know about it to help Smiley Good luck on getting this going and hope you do well.

Jump to: