Author

Topic: 50.00 bitcoin loan needed to get new bitcoin quiz show of the ground plus 50/50 (Read 1204 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Actually, I am interested in this, but I'd like to know a lot more about your implementation. I'd like to know how you intend to keep it profitable.

I've been thinking a bitcoin game show should exist.

well i belive there is two ways to run the game it could be live like being broadcast  on live webcam site like cam4btc or justing tv or other social networking site or just on a it on website that runs a question for 24 to 72 hours

every person will pay 0.25 bitcoin to have a change to have 2 answers if there bitcoin address has a random number in it that number will pick at random by a winner from the last question

the answers will be easy fro the low amount and hard for the high amount

i will get the question and answers online and offline so the answers will not be that easy to just use a search engine

if i get only 100 people a day to play then that would be 25 bitcoins a day
with over 800 a month with the outgoing will be about 400 so 400 profit

i belive that if it it played live then people see people win will get more people playing

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Google will really bite into your profits. You have to write in the questions in a way were someone cant just copy paste into a search engine for their answers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
firstbits.com/1kznfw
Actually, I am interested in this, but I'd like to know a lot more about your implementation. I'd like to know how you intend to keep it profitable.

I've been thinking a bitcoin game show should exist.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Do you have any sample quiz questions?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
i am in need of a loan of about 50.00 bitcoin well i dont want them given to me i just need to now that i can access them at any time to be able to cover wins i looking for some that will to help me out with in return i will give you 1.50 bitcoins back on every one i lend plus hare 50/50 profits split you can help out if you  wise but i only need the bitcoins so it would be up to you am will to have 1 or 2 backers if that the case the it would be a 40 30 30 split hope to get a offer
thanks for reading
Jump to: