Author

Topic: 5.5% for 1 Btc - kickstart mining development (Read 171 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 22, 2021, 07:51:34 PM
I have a business proposition for someone who wants to invest some crypto in a high risk, Bitcoin mining related tech project.

Summary

My name is Vincent. I am an inventor.

I’ve laid down the operational foundations of a mathematical machinery which I named discrete hyper calculus. The purpose of this framework is to provide an adequate toolset to localize particles and use them as discrete logic variables. By using the mathematical apparatus modelling quantum mechanical phenomena, unusual information theoretical use cases became available.:

In my research I proposed that a quantum superposition is a perfectly measurable entity, where ‘layered’ complex objects can be identified by slicing the Hilbert space using pseudorandom time variables. Imagine this quasi dematerialized OSI-1 layer like a tiny, subatomic abacus, where the transistors are replaced with particles. The natural patterns of my applied field theory were inspired by planetary motions, which resulted in a very potent, but almost ridiculously limited calculating potential, hence a quantum ASIC device is proposed.:

With little manipulation, specially calibrated memory strings can be sorted from the repeating particle sequences which are miraculously analogues to the deterministic nature of a proof of work attempt. Please also note that because of the restrictions above, my method can not be used for anything ‘hackish’ like encryption breaking or 51% attacks!

In short, the final version of my device will only have a very limited, but extremely powerful brute force like functionality with one purpose: solving non-memory hard proof of works.  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jJQyOxK8upFAAx-vCeySczd7tJr4aUtZ/view?usp=sharing

Status of research

We’ve already started to manifest a probe unit which will be used to extract discrete information blocks from the electromagnetic spectrum isolated for measurement. The concept is loosely based on the qubit of a general purpose quantum computer, however the solution is fundamentally different.

I’ve came up with a funding method.

Based on the specifics of the project, the targeted 3 VC’s for a series-A funding are the following.:

https://foundersfund.com/

https://www.socialcapital.com/

https://www.sequoiacap.com/

Proposal

In order to finalize the mvp probe unit for the series-A funding in the 2nd quarter of 2022, I need ~3 Bitcoins.

I am founding a company and I offer 5.5 % share for 1 Bitcoin.

As a rule, the Bitcoin will be converted to usd when the purchase is done.

Twice the purchase value in usd, I reserve the right to repurchase the shares for 1-18 months. Four times the purchase value for 19-36 months.

In addition to the shares I provide you bonus 'mining' tokens. Last year I created an erc 20 token contract, with 12,000,000 tokens, where 1 token (sigma) stands for 1 kWh ‘mining’ energy. Based on my 'dubious' estimations 1 sigma worth ~$1.5 which I provide for $0.5 for the amount you purchased shares. Please note that the tokens won't be used for any crowdfunding, they serve only as additional bonuses.

Example.: You buy 5.5% worth of shares for 1 Bitcoin. You get 108,000 sigma for $54,000 with the estimated value of $162,000. If I buy back you share within 18 months you doubled up your initial investment and kept you 108,000 sigma as well.

If your intentions are serious, personal meetings are available within Europe. In the case of other locations, the mode of negotiation is a matter of discussion.

Terms are negotiable.

Informational materials

If you are interested I write you a template letter, where I provide you a detailed plan with the following.:

• An 11 pages summary about my scientific paradigm about the following.: What is the purpose of my scientific paradigm (applied synchron mechanics)? What are the main efficiency reasons for implementing my proposal? What are the main postulates and definitions of my information theoretical method? What is the main purpose of my discrete hyper calculus in a hardware standpoint? What are the key inventions of my device?
  • A 10 pages summary about the proof of work protocol in the standpoint of the device. I pinpointed the main elements of the algorithm and used a special poker analogy to provide an information theoretical context for functional interpretation.: What is the binary value in the case of the logic of our device? Using the poker analogy how can we define the hashing algorithms and how is it available to simulate them with my solution?
  • A 14 pages quasi business plan which provides a broader, economic context for the device. I also shared my ideas about the necessity of establishing independent research labs in the future.: What is the overall status of the global financial system and what is the main purpose of Bitcoin? What is the relevance of the proof of work as a scientific experiment? What are the pillars of my future business strategy in the context of a hyper-inflating monetary system? What are my main ideas about the role of a decentralized research database? What is the roadmap of my hardware implementation? What kind of organizational hierarchy is preferred? What is the detailed plan of financing?
  • A 8 pages financial plan, where I explain the research and development costs of the process in the various phases of my plan.
  • A 9 pages tokenomics, where I provide the details about the bonus mining tokens.

Risks

Compared to conventional ASIC’s, I couldn’t make a reasonable estimate about the efficiency of my future device - this was the main reason I decided not to launch a mining based ICO.

The key of implementation is the perfect mathematical machinery. Based on a subjective assumption I need 537 days to finalize my system.

My proposal carries with it the potential for both epoch-making innovation and disastrous failure. One thing is for sure, this is a particularly high-risk project.

V.
Jump to: