Author

Topic: $55 paypal for bitcoin (Read 548 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 22, 2017, 12:46:50 PM
You can buy or sell your bitcoins with my services, you can check my feedback in Paxful (250+ trades done so far no issues)

Profile link:
https://paxful.com/user/nevare

I buy and sell bitcoins with: Paypal , Skrill , Moneygram , Western Union  , Paxum.

If you have any questions you can contact me at skype 24/7: live:nevare.btc
Activity: 70
August 22, 2017, 01:24:09 AM
I had someone pm me, we did the trade. he sent first. I ended up buying $64. Today I have $48..he isn't online, anyone else? I'm trading $48 paypal for bitcoin.
some proof posted here would increase your trust
check his trust the guy who sold him already left him trust
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
August 22, 2017, 01:05:42 AM
I had someone pm me, we did the trade. he sent first. I ended up buying $64. Today I have $48..he isn't online, anyone else? I'm trading $48 paypal for bitcoin.
some proof posted here would increase your trust
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
http://cryptoinvesting.net
August 21, 2017, 09:50:11 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
August 20, 2017, 07:54:50 PM
Its just a normal that there are many trolls out there because its really risky to deal to someone with $55 usd like the other said if you can sign a message with the staked address they can trust you that you are the old user of that account but if not they can treat you as shady or scammer..
So if you can't stake well i think no one can deal you unless if you are legendary member with high trust score. since you are just full member and its not worth it if you scam $55 so better to decrease your offer i think only $10 or below someone can deal with your account..
even you receive trust from DT before it doesn't mean that they can trust you..
August 20, 2017, 06:08:25 PM
I suggest that you talk with what1005 He sells at the price you offer

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/have-btc-want-paypal-agc-pm-1992018

we trade all the time but he wants more than $55. I don't even care about this $55 worth right now. everyone is afraid to trade. that is fine, it's the shit talk that is stupid.
What you have to do is do your trades  and do not bother with the people there is a lot of troll around there

my first post is strictly business. I am trying just to do the trades. Just as the trolls think they are on duty for internet policing with their fat asses in arm chairs, I am doing my duty of calling them out for being lame rabble rousers...still buying $55 worth.
August 20, 2017, 03:28:45 AM

we trade all the time but he wants more than $55. I don't even care about this $55 worth right now. everyone is afraid to trade. that is fine, it's the shit talk that is stupid.
What you have to do is do your trades  and do not bother with the people there is a lot of troll around there
August 20, 2017, 03:22:26 AM

August 20, 2017, 03:17:18 AM

August 20, 2017, 02:09:42 AM
Hey, can you sign a message from an old staked address to prove that it is you?

Also would you be able to send the funds as friends and family instead of goods and services?

The rate definitely looks suspiciously high though, and i definitely do not want to send first to you. Let me know if you can do the above 2 requirements, and i'll consider selling some Bitcoin to you. Also, you're the owner of cryptoinvesting.net, correct?

I am not doing that signing, I use all kinds of wallets anyway. I send F&F. It is +15% because transaction fee is typically $4, so there goes much profit Most people that are trading all the time won't even mess with $55 worth anymore. I sold that domain a week ago but she left nameservers and it's still on my host. If no1 wanna trade I will just wait for more paypal and use my other guy. I am shorting the shit out of LTC atm.

Not doing the signing of a staked address? Why? Are you just another criminal trying to pretend you are well-liked, well-established, well-trusted here?

And what was that? You refuse to use escrow? Is it because you demand that others trust you while you don't trust them? How convenient... for you.

So everyone here should send their bitcoins to you FIRST and then and only then do you send them your REVERSIBLE PayPal payment, correct?

I advise everyone to not trade with this individual. He has the nerve to ask for money upfront. It's basically the same thing as asking for an unsecured loan. He wants you to send (loan) your bitcoins to him without escrow (uncollateralized) and then he pays with his reversible PayPal (that's even if he intends to do it).

You have the audacity, sir. You demand that people trust you while you do not reciprocate that trust. That might be fair in your eyes since this world is full of fraudsters but then again, people should also see you as a potential fraudster.

Deal with this person only if the transaction is escrowed. That is, don't send bitcoins upfront. And even if escrow is involved, keep in mind that PayPal payments are risky and reversible.

You have serious issues, going around giving ppl unwarranted bad feedback. Everything about you is totally jacked, your whole way of thinking - it's apparent in your ill-informed and give poor advise with your insinuating speech. I am good guy while you are bad and delusional. You are not helping anyone here, you are evil man, get away.

Don't u guys have better stuff to do? I am not scamming anyone, I have done 100 trades here. If u don't like my rules then don't do it, simple. I have the right to choose whom I trust, ffs!  I never said I wouldn't do escrow. But I won't do escrow, it's pointless, I could chargeback paypal just the same with escrow too. The risk here is me charging back paypal anyway you look at it, don't u guys understand that part? Escrow or me giving first will not save u from that. Like I said, if u don't like giving first, bug off. If you don't want to trade, fine, but there is no reason for you guys posting negatively when I have only positive reviews.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
August 20, 2017, 02:05:35 AM

Also would you be able to send the funds as friends and family instead of goods and services?

The rate definitely looks suspiciously high though, and i definitely do not want to send first to you. Let me know if you can do the above 2 requirements, and i'll consider selling some Bitcoin to you. Also, you're the owner of cryptoinvesting.net, correct?

I am not doing that signing, I use all kinds of wallets anyway. I send F&F. It is +15% because transaction fee is typically $4, so there goes much profit Most people that are trading all the time won't even mess with $55 worth anymore. I sold that domain a week ago but she left nameservers and it's still on my host. If no1 wanna trade I will just wait for more paypal and use my other guy. I am shorting the shit out of LTC atm.

Not doing the signing of a staked address? Why? Are you just another criminal trying to pretend you are well-liked, well-established, well-trusted here?

And what was that? You refuse to use escrow? Is it because you demand that others trust you while you don't trust them? How convenient... for you.

So everyone here should send their bitcoins to you FIRST and then and only then do you send them your REVERSIBLE PayPal payment, correct?

I advise everyone to not trade with this individual. He has the nerve to ask for money upfront. It's basically the same thing as asking for an unsecured loan. He wants you to send (loan) your bitcoins to him without escrow (uncollateralized) and then he pays with his reversible PayPal (that's even if he intends to do it).

You have the audacity, sir. You demand that people trust you while you do not reciprocate that trust. That might be fair in your eyes since this world is full of fraudsters but then again, people should also see you as a potential fraudster.

Deal with this person only if the transaction is escrowed. That is, don't send bitcoins upfront. And even if escrow is involved, keep in mind that PayPal payments are risky and reversible.

August 20, 2017, 01:28:14 AM

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
August 20, 2017, 01:22:30 AM

August 20, 2017, 01:18:27 AM
15% well, seller want buyer to send first, good luck

Hey I do lots of deals, usually with same people. I already bought $91 today. forgot this thread but still, I can buy more. You NOOBS are laughing about sending bitcoin first, but the risk is paypal chargeback (which I don't do) so sending bitcoin first or not doesn't matter because if I was gonna scam with paypal i'd be doing chargebacks, rather than not sending paypal. DUR. Where's ur feedback, u trolls? GTFO thread.
Activity: 380
August 20, 2017, 01:12:00 AM
15% well, seller want buyer to send first, good luck
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2017, 06:08:56 PM
i would avoid sending paypal for btc its a losing battle
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
August 19, 2017, 06:00:08 PM
have bought lots of bitcoin for paypal, no problems, my paypal good, cash in account.
u send first, will pay preev.com +15%

lol yoou are sending paypal for btc and you saying people to send btc first...funny
August 19, 2017, 12:23:19 PM
have bought lots of bitcoin for paypal, no problems, my paypal good, cash in account.
u send first, will pay preev.com +15%
Jump to: