Author

Topic: 57 Bitcoins What rate is good for it (Read 491 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 11, 2013, 03:03:17 PM
wao super comments here.am getting it.lets ride on.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 11, 2013, 01:07:37 PM
The price you can ask depends on your goals. Ofcourse you have to fluctuate with current rates, but do do you for extremely fast delivery and security? Then you can ask a bit above the rates. Do transactions take longer? Then, perhaps, it would be smarter to sell a little bit below rates.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Jack of oh so many trades.
November 11, 2013, 12:48:35 PM
The price changes so much over the course of a day, it's hard to know what to charge.

My suggestion is, think of what the buyer would do if they couldn't buy the coins from you and had to get them somewhere else.

Would they have to wire money to an exchange? How much would they spend on fees? How much is the convenience/time worth?

If they could get them from someone else locally, how much does that person charge?

Most people just use whatever price they are going for on Bitstamp or Coinbase, which is hard to argue with. For a deal that takes time, though, you might go with the 24h average.
November 11, 2013, 12:38:09 PM
thanks i dont need any site directory i need live suggestions from people who have bought recently.
November 11, 2013, 12:30:39 PM
As an exchanger We have 57 bitcoins.
what rate do you think is good for it and whats the best payment method to be accepted. perfect money, western union,okpay or webmoney. which will be easy for customers.

The main thing is whats the right rate to sell them?
Jump to: