Author

Topic: 6-8 BTC loan needed for 3 months - 10% (Read 1088 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 26, 2015, 03:13:45 AM
Hi. I want to use this opportunity to take a loan here on BTT.
I would like to take a loan of 6-8 BTC for 90 days. The interest would be 10% for the 3 months.
As collateral i can offer my Bitoin Exchange site. This includes the script, hosting,domain,ssl, admin google account. The site name is BitChange.ro. It uses a script which is promoted here on the forum for 2000 USD. As hosting uses a Microsoft and Windows Azure.As you can see from my previous post the site was on sale, but i've reconsidered my situation and I don't want to loose it, because already was a huge project form me,so i don't want to sell it anymore.
If you have any other questions or you need additional information, just ask it.

I don't think anyone will  be stupid enough to lend 8 btc to someone as new as you using collateral they want to sell.   Undecided
I've mentioned in the OP that i reconsidered myself on selling the site, because i've already put a lot of money,time, and work in the site.
I would like to take a loan of 6-8 BTC for 90 days. The interest would be 10% for the 3 months.
As collateral i can offer my Bitoin Exchange site. This includes the script, hosting,domain,ssl, admin google account. The site name is BitChange.ro. It uses a script which is promoted here on the forum for 2000 USD. As hosting uses a Microsoft and Windows Azure.As you can see from my previous post the site was on sale, but i've reconsidered my situation and I don't want to loose it, because already was a huge project form me,so i don't want to sell it anymore.
If you have any other questions or you need additional information, just ask it.

Can you elaborate on your recent password change? Is this a purchased account?
No it's not a sold account, I've registered this account by myself in January 2014. Also i don't understand what 'numerous red flag ' means, because of what i've got negative thrust. The password was changed on 27 April. I don't know how can I prove that this isn't a sold account. Here's a screenshot of my mail inbox with bitcointalk forum notifications.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.

Can you elaborate on your recent password change? Is this a purchased account?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

I don't think anyone will  be stupid enough to lend 8 btc to someone as new as you using collateral they want to sell.   Undecided

Jump to: