Author

Topic: 6 GPU 1070 FE Rig - To Mine What? (Read 417 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 02:54:28 AM
You need to check your hash value and visit whattomine.com site.

It's best.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 02:16:05 AM
So, I am about two weeks into discovering alt coins. I'm always late to every party.
I have most of my 6 GPU mining rig built and have been reading countless articles, guides and new night and day and though I am building my rig for ETH mining, I'm wondering if it would simply be more profitable to mine something else more speculative.

It seems as coins get more popular, more people mine them which increases the price and thus the difficulty in mining them.

So wouldn't it be easier to mine less pricey coins en'mass and hold them as opposed to mining more valuable coins much less often?

I'm looking more to mine and hold everything long term than I am to mine and trade into bitcoin etc.

Where can someone go to find a list of coins, their difficulty rating based on hash rate, etc. Has anyone put anything like this together? I'd love to be able to go down a list of coins, look at the difficulty rate compared to the rest and then compare their growth charts to decide which coins may be worth spending more time mining now for higher future gains.

Thanks for any advice.

Nicehash and Winminer will do the search for best coin .
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/winminer-v1126a-auto-switch-windows-app-for-multi-miner-optimization-2004875
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 28, 2017, 01:55:33 AM
whattomine.com
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 12:24:52 AM
So, I am about two weeks into discovering alt coins. I'm always late to every party.
I have most of my 6 GPU mining rig built and have been reading countless articles, guides and new night and day and though I am building my rig for ETH mining, I'm wondering if it would simply be more profitable to mine something else more speculative.

It seems as coins get more popular, more people mine them which increases the price and thus the difficulty in mining them.

So wouldn't it be easier to mine less pricey coins en'mass and hold them as opposed to mining more valuable coins much less often?

I'm looking more to mine and hold everything long term than I am to mine and trade into bitcoin etc.

Where can someone go to find a list of coins, their difficulty rating based on hash rate, etc. Has anyone put anything like this together? I'd love to be able to go down a list of coins, look at the difficulty rate compared to the rest and then compare their growth charts to decide which coins may be worth spending more time mining now for higher future gains.

Thanks for any advice.
Jump to: