Author

Topic: 6 hours since sending from Electrum and it hasnt gone through (Read 660 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Okay close it down.  Purse fucked up for some reason and didnt credit it right away but they have now fixed it.  Thx for the help.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
well copy the address and put it into a block explorer, like blockchain.info/address/ and see if its there and if it has confirms or not.

also check on purse that the address you sent it to is exactly the same as the one they requested you sent it to (no spelling or bad copy and paste mistakes)

Okay did that.  It went to my Purse address and then it went from that address to two others.

so if it is indeed the purse address then they got paid and they moved the funds. i guess they should credit you then
well copy the address and put it into a block explorer, like blockchain.info/address/ and see if its there and if it has confirms or not.

also check on purse that the address you sent it to is exactly the same as the one they requested you sent it to (no spelling or bad copy and paste mistakes)

Okay did that.  It went to my Purse address and then it went from that address to two others.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534

What exactly do you mean by it says it hasn't sent? Post the addresses you are sending to/from..

Electrum says it sent.  The address is a Purse address and its usually instant when I send to Purse.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
What exactly do you mean by it says it hasn't sent? Post the addresses you are sending to/from..
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Ive logged out and back in, it says it has sent.  What do I have to do?

Where have you sent it to? It depends on the receiver, sometimes. Some exchanges can take up to 24 to confirm deposits. Poloniex for instance.
Ive logged out and back in, it says it has sent.  What do I have to do?
Jump to: