Author

Topic: 6 Reasons to invest in BubbleBot Presale! (Read 44 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 20, 2023, 07:56:28 AM
Metamask has become increasingly frustrating to use. It's slow, clunky, the approval process is annoying, and it seems glitchy at every turn. Unfortunately, it's also rife with scams. Because of these issues, I've made the decision to move my spare stable coins and ETH into $Bubblebot and gradually close my Metamask wallets. Why, you ask? Well, there are six compelling reasons:
1.Bubble bot offers futures trading with leverage of up to 5x, and what's intriguing is the ability to borrow funds from lenders at a mere 0.1% daily interest rate.
2.Bubblebot's spot trading with stop loss mechanisms ensures the highest returns, making it much faster, efficient, and safer compared to other EVM-compatible wallets.
3.The multi-token feature of Bubble bot is quite enticing. It alleviates concerns about passive income, allowing for diversification across other bot projects. By staking my Bubble tokens, I can earn rewards in PAAL, UniBot, and ETHERUM. Bubble bot isn't competing but rather strengthening the bot ecosystem and breaking the monopolies of DEXs and CEXs.
4.Stablecoins can be unreliable, with instances like UST's collapse and USDC's depegging. But what if I told you that you can speculate on fractional changes in stablecoins and earn up to 5x returns? That's right. Take a look at their Hedge/Risk protocol; it's quite appealing.
5.I believe that if I secure a spot in their whitelist, I can easily achieve returns in the range of 14x to 16x. For instance, if the launch price is $1 it can easily hit $16 as per record if you have doubts, just compare the numbers with UniBot and Banana. Bubble bot primarily focuses on revenue-sharing fees and their sniper bot, which is becoming increasingly difficult to make lucrative over time.
6.Holding to earn is a unique feature here. Unlike other projects that offer rewards solely from fees, Bubble tokens allow you to earn 50% of the fees while also staking your tokens and enjoying a whopping APY of up to 51,024.4% in UniBot, Bubble, PAAL, Banana, and ETH.
In summary, the frustrations with Metamask have led me to explore the promising opportunities presented by $Bubblebot, which appears to offer a more efficient and rewarding experience in the crypto space."
For more information check out their website :
Link: https://bubblebot.finance/
Jump to: