Author

Topic: 6 RX 480's - 4 4GB and other 2 8GB - 1000 plus shipping - USA and Canada only (Read 224 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 103
I was hoping to get a thousand dollars for all of them.  The lottery ticket was a way to prove the date.  Phillipma1957 would provide the escrow.  I guess 200 including shipping for each 4GB and 225 including shipping for each 8GB.

I'm interested in the RX 480's 8GB. Just sent you a PM.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
I was hoping to get a thousand dollars for all of them.  The lottery ticket was a way to prove the date.  Phillipma1957 would provide the escrow.  I guess 200 including shipping for each 4GB and 225 including shipping for each 8GB.
Activity: 206
Merit: 103
I have 6 of these GPU's and wish to sell. 4 are from the mining cave (MSI) and 2 are from coworkers. (both of the 8GB's - one color power and the other gigabyte) None have been overclocked nor have the bios's been changed. One of the 4 GB cards was used for my home system - no games just internet and movies.

Converting to Nvidia cards.  Price is 1000 dollars + shipping (UPS, FedEx or USPS with tracking)

BTC, Dash, LTC, Ethereum acceptable. 

philipma1957 has been kind enough to assist with escrow.  Thanks

Is the ticket included? Jokes aside what's your price for the 480s?
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
I have 6 of these GPU's and wish to sell. 4 are from the mining cave (MSI) and 2 are from coworkers. (both of the 8GB's - one color power and the other gigabyte) None have been overclocked nor have the bios's been changed. One of the 4 GB cards was used for my home system - no games just internet and movies.

Converting to Nvidia cards.  Price is 1000 dollars + shipping (UPS, FedEx or USPS with tracking)

BTC, Dash, LTC, Ethereum acceptable. 

philipma1957 has been kind enough to assist with escrow.  Thanks

Jump to: