Author

Topic: 6 X 10oz Silver Pamp Suisse bars - UK ONLY (Read 555 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
March 30, 2015, 05:09:35 AM
Thanks for the vouch.

Yep still holding on to 1986 set of pandas Smiley

Keep dipping my toe in silver then always decide to sell it to buy more gold lol.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
My stack is all legit, here's a pic of the rest of it -

30.29 oz gold
3.9g Palladium
5.89g Platinum
60oz of silver Pamp Suisse bars

https://i.imgur.com/g6qHUvc.jpg

Ohh, you are still hanging on to those Panda's <3

And yes, Mark is legit, I would personally not hesitate buying silver from him (I am not in the market for silver though).
legendary
One bump before they go on ebay.
legendary
My stack is all legit, here's a pic of the rest of it -

30.29 oz gold
3.9g Palladium
5.89g Platinum
60oz of silver Pamp Suisse bars

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
Price is spot on, I don't think you can buy a 10oz Pamp silver bar for any cheaper in the UK.

I'm interested, but I'm gonna think about it - the thing is, you can get an identical Pamp bar from "bullionbypost.co.uk" for like £201, which is only £6 more than you. And obviously the authenticity would be almost 100%. I'm sure your bars are genuine, but I don't know enough about buying silver to be able to tell, no offence meant. In my position, I'd be inclined to pay the £6 extra to buy from an established dealer rather than an individual.

Let me sleep on it  Grin
legendary
Have 6 X 10oz .999 Pamp Suisse silver bars up for grabs.

3 are the in the new style hard plastic packaging and 3 in the older style packaging.

Beautiful bars a world renowned mint.

UK shipping only.

looking for £195 per bar including shipping (using btc-e rates to make life easier as they give a £/btc value)

And before our American cousins chirp in saying the price is a little high, don't forget we have to pay 20% VAT on these in the UK and as they aren't legal tender we cant use the German loophole to get reduced rate taxes.

Please be wary of name cloning scammers!

Payment address : 1FjewjgkHfWqyLPkkswyG1oabjd8jMoUGK

Jump to: