Author

Topic: 6,000 Crypto E-Mail List (Never Used for Spam) (Read 150 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 07:15:42 PM
BUMP

Your imagination is the only limit with 6,000 e-mails from crypto users.
bump
So, I've managed to get 6,000 e-mails from proven crypto users over the last few months.

The list was acquired through a blackhat method (but definetly not illegal or scammy) from may through september.

I'm selling the list (never used it) because i suck at e-mail marketing, don't really have anything to sell and moved on to other projects.

I'm looking for offers, I'm willing to provide proof, to use a middle man and even to share the method with the buyer through which i've acquired over 6,000 crypto e-mails over a few months without spending a single dime.

About the list:

- A little over 6,000 E-mails - nothing was ever sent to any of them. E-mails are global, from english speking crypto users (form through which user signed up was in english). Most e-mails are from gmail, but also other providers.

- PROVEN crypto users only - one of the fields in the sign-up form was the user's ETH public address.

- Sign-up was through Google Forms - buyer will have full access to all documents and history. Other data will also be included (twitter username of all users, for example, as well as their public ETH addresses).

** This is the first time i'm putting this list for sale and I'm only selling it to max 3 buyers.

You can contact me directly on Discord: BoJack#2909

Some proof:

https://imgur.com/70GMejd
Jump to: