Author

Topic: 60,000 CSGO Gambling Email List (Read 883 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
November 05, 2016, 02:38:51 AM
Hello, my name is Sweeet. I have set out into this journey in which I would go to this forum and ask one question. One man with one dream and only one question. What is that question you might ask? What value do these immaculate emails have to an everyday passer like myself, and what intentions would someone have for those who may purchase for the low price of 1.5? Thank you and goodbye.

One of the greates posts I have seen on this site, kudos to you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
November 05, 2016, 12:14:10 AM
Hello, my name is Sweeet. I have set out into this journey in which I would go to this forum and ask one question. One man with one dream and only one question. What is that question you might ask? What value do these immaculate emails have to an everyday passer like myself, and what intentions would someone have for those who may purchase for the low price of 1.5? Thank you and goodbye.
Activity: 209
Merit: 13
November 04, 2016, 08:31:52 PM
I believe this is the wrong section
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 04, 2016, 02:10:42 PM
Hi there,
I'm here to auction off a list that contains 60,000 CSGO gambling emails from my old site; what I mean by this is these are the Emails of users signed up to the site.
I believe that this list is VERY valuable and could be used to achieve many of things... Just think of the things that you could do with these Email addresses.

Selling this for 1.5 BTC

Thank you!
Jump to: