Author

Topic: $6,000.00 loan to help pay for wedding. Term of 12 months, 1st payment, july (Read 1087 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
A day without a buzz is like a day that never was
Hello Everyone! So this is my second attempt at a loan, the first went largely ridiculed, but I still hold out hope. My fiance and I are getting married this July and we are a few thousand dollars short of paying for everything. We could sell several things to make up the difference, but I thought that this might be a decent place to look first.

The total loan amount would be $6,000.00 w/ a 12 month repayment at an APR of 10%. I currently do not have collateral for $6,000.00, otherwise I would just go to my local bank. I'm prepared for the obvious ridicule that this forum likes to provide, but i'm willing to discuss terms w/ serious lenders. Let me know in the comments below.

Hello DrthCaedus, can you and your fiance fix such important ceremony when both of you are upto the budget?

Good Luck
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Looking at your post history we have had -

1)  "In Need of loan to launch new Online Business"

2) "1 Year or less loan for online business start up."

3) "$6,000.00 loan to help pay for wedding. Term of 12 months, 1st payment, july"

10 out of your 16 posts related to borrowing money, never any collateral and seems like you just love to try and spend other people's cash.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone! So this is my second attempt at a loan, the first went largely ridiculed, but I still hold out hope. My fiance and I are getting married this July and we are a few thousand dollars short of paying for everything. We could sell several things to make up the difference, but I thought that this might be a decent place to look first.

The total loan amount would be $6,000.00 w/ a 12 month repayment at an APR of 10%. I currently do not have collateral for $6,000.00, otherwise I would just go to my local bank. I'm prepared for the obvious ridicule that this forum likes to provide, but i'm willing to discuss terms w/ serious lenders. Let me know in the comments below.
Jump to: