Author

Topic: $65 Million Mining Farm Files Bankruptcy | Bittrex Banned in NY | Coinbase $$$$$ (Read 136 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Yes, this week has become very rich in news and thank you for preparing this review very useful information. And about the bankruptcy of a mining farm, this is often the case in recent times because the cryptocurrency market has sunk.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
In today's crypto news round-up we will be looking over a $65 million dollar mining farm based out of Virginia Beach, Va, USA that within ~1 year of operation has filed for bankruptcy as they are MILLIONS of dollars in debt. Simple Miner smOS has also added VEGA VII support. Bittrex banned from exchanging cryptocurrency in NY, USA. Binance and Kraken delist Bitcoin SV, oh and speaking of Bitcoin SV Craig Wright is suing a podcaster for calling him a fraud. We review Coinbase revenue in 2017, 2018, and speculative 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6byo3GHbOSU

Links and timestamps are in the video description.
Nice crypto news round up? But i wondering why New York State is Banning Crypto-exchange that also base i the US. As far a i know Bittrex is a Washington State base crypto-currency exchange and a SEC and AMLC compliant I dont understand whats the main reason about it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Nice little news update. Keep up the good work. NY simply has no love for crypto do they.
Indeed, they don't have or we can assume they're up to something. Who knows
Delisting BSV is big slap to Craig's face and we can anticipate the price will dump and will be a shit < though it's already a shit >.

Probably, BSV holders are getting their shit as early as they could.

Speaking of Craig he was apparently one of the main clients for this farm that is nearly belly-up.
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
A nice professionally made summary of the news. This mining farm than went down reminds me of the stories of miners filing for bankruptcy in 2015 or running away and leaving their bills behind. The money is probably unretrievable they will never make this much back to pay their contractors.

You got one happy dog there  Cool

haha Tails is the best Cheesy

Thank you, I actually found out after this video that this farms main clients were or are? Roger Ver and Craight Wright -- go figure? (apparently)
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Nice little news update. Keep up the good work. NY simply has no love for crypto do they.

thank you! & no it seems at every turn they are at the top of the news for rejected X or banning Y or delaying Z lol
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Indeed, they don't have or we can assume they're up to something. Who knows
Delisting BSV is big slap to Craig's face and we can anticipate the price will dump and will be a shit < though it's already a shit >.

Probably, BSV holders are getting their shit as early as they could.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
A nice professionally made summary of the news. This mining farm than went down reminds me of the stories of miners filing for bankruptcy in 2015 or running away and leaving their bills behind. The money is probably unretrievable they will never make this much back to pay their contractors.

You got one happy dog there  Cool
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
In today's crypto news round-up we will be looking over a $65 million dollar mining farm based out of Virginia Beach, Va, USA that within ~1 year of operation has filed for bankruptcy as they are MILLIONS of dollars in debt. Simple Miner smOS has also added VEGA VII support. Bittrex banned from exchanging cryptocurrency in NY, USA. Binance and Kraken delist Bitcoin SV, oh and speaking of Bitcoin SV Craig Wright is suing a podcaster for calling him a fraud. We review Coinbase revenue in 2017, 2018, and speculative 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6byo3GHbOSU

Links and timestamps are in the video description.
Jump to: