Author

Topic: ***$660 AMAZON ACCOUNT FOR SELL FOR $599 *Escrow of course**** (Read 501 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I'm selling my old amazon account with $660 left on the gift card balance, I'm trying to receive my money back for my gift card which Amazon simply refuses to issue for any reason what so ever. I've made a few purchases with my account and still had $660 left which can be spent immediately. This isn't a Prime account, I will provide the account info to the buyer. I understand I'm a newbie so escrow is available as expected. I usually use bitrated.com ever since BTCrow got sold and temporarily shut down.

SERIOUS  BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!!!

Your first selling amazon account(which I personally do not like deals like this), is this your personal account or cracked one? Also move this topic to Digital Goods.

Personal Account I don't believe in nor know how to crack accounts. There's no CC attached or anything like that, I bought a amazon gift card bought some things and now want my remaining balance back but as you know Amazon doesn't allow refunds. I promise you know one is going to come looking for you or draw any red flags if you use this account because it belongs to me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
If there is an issue with your account,if you can't use your amazon gift reward,then who will buy if there is a problem with your amazon account?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I'm selling my old amazon account with $660 left on the gift card balance, I'm trying to receive my money back for my gift card which Amazon simply refuses to issue for any reason what so ever. I've made a few purchases with my account and still had $660 left which can be spent immediately. This isn't a Prime account, I will provide the account info to the buyer. I understand I'm a newbie so escrow is available as expected. I usually use bitrated.com ever since BTCrow got sold and temporarily shut down.

Your first selling amazon account(which I personally do not like deals like this), is this your personal account or cracked one? Also move this topic to Digital Goods.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Jump to: